I have been re-using tissue paper for a few years now, and I am hooked! I never have to worry about running out of tissue paper, and I use tons of tissue paper for gift bags so this way I don't need to feel like I'm wasting money by doing so!
Here's how easy it is!!!
I had two bags full of tissue paper after Savannah's Birthday party.
Here you can see the ones that I have done, and they look brand new!!
All you do is set your iron to the setting right before the steam setting. I always test out a small area before starting, just to make sure its not to hot. Then just iron out each piece till it gets as smooth as you like, then fold anyway you want!
The ironing always takes some time, but remember to ALWAYS iron in front of the TV while watching your favorite show! Time seems to fly right by! :)
That's all there is to it! Pretty simple if you ask me, and I love going to my stash of tissue paper and always having any color I need! The picture below is of all the tissue paper I got from Savannah's Party.
Is there something that you re-use that helps you save money? I am always looking for money saving tips!



6 comments:
I use to save ours but the hubs called me a hoarder so i gave up! But, the ironing it- brilliant! I might have to start collecting again :)
great idea! I will have to try this! I save mine too, but I never thought to iron it! How "green" of us to recycle! =)
omg i have saved mine as well, however, i never thought to iron them!! brillianT!
omg i have saved mine as well, however, i never thought to iron them!! brillianT!
Wow, what a great idea! I might have to try that.
Oh! I re-use tissue paper too, but I never thought to iron the wrinkles out! What a great idea!
Post a Comment