Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fun Friday Random Facts...1st Birthday Special

1. I had a ton of fun planning and making Savannah's 1st Birthday Party happen, BUT I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me since the Party is over!! WOW! This week I felt like I had nothing to do! I was able to get all my to do list done for each day! I am lovin' it!
You can go Here if you missed her Birthday Party!

2. My favorite part of the Party planning was the TUTU! I made the TUTU for Savannah and it was a blast! If anyone would like to purchase a TUTU exactly like hers, or you can choose your own colors and length, head on over to my Etsy Shop!! You can find my Shop here. 


 3. Another favorite thing of mine from Savannah's party was that we took a picture of each family holding Savannah. I will then use that photo for their Thank You Card! Savannah went to everyone without even thinking twice! I was so happy she didn't cry at all! Below are two samples, the first photo is of Kevin's brother and his new wife...
 ...and this one is of my lovely sister. She was a huge help to me on Party day! She came to the house to stay with Savannah during her nap, while hubby and I finished setting up. She also helped with taking photos and finishing the balloons!

 My Beautiful Momma!! I thought this picture was to great not to share!

4. Earlier in the week we threw a Pampered Bride Shower for my soon to be sister-in-law! We had so much fun, and we cannot wait for there Wedding later this month!!




Happy Friday Everyone!! Its a Beautiful Day today...come on Spring!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails