Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fun Random Facts


1. In 2 days my baby is going to be 13 months old.

 2. Sweetest girl in the World.

3. Walking.

4. I now have a few more bows on my Etsy shop, go check em out! You can find them here.



5. The weather here has been nothing short of amazing. So we have been soaking up the sun every chance we get! Here's my Diva lovin' the outdoors! 
 Thank You Lord for such amazing weather!

6. For my devotions I have been reading in Hebrews, and I find it so amazing that my Lord came to Earth as a human.. He endured all the temptations that we do. He then died on the cross for me. He is Almighty and All Powerful, but yet he chose to endure all that suffering, and all those hardships so that I can have everlasting life. What a gift. I accept that gift of Salvation, and I feel so unworthy. 

Well, the Weekend is upon us and I am so ready!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails