Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fun Random Facts

1. Savannah was totally, way to, crazy, adorably cute yesterday! She wanted to be a baby too!



2. I recently bought her a pair of Jeggings at Target, and I am IN LOVE! They are the cutest little things ever! Here are a few pics of how cute they are, but really in my opinion, Savannah is what makes them so darn cute! 






3. Savannah was helping me clean a few windows yesterday! She is my little helper with everything I do. We had a beautiful day yesterday (but really windy) so I thought I would clean a few windows! I got two rooms done, and did my weekly cleaning to those rooms as well. I always feel so good after getting any type of cleaning done, especially with the help of a 1 year old! :)

4. In the picture above you can see that Savannah is trying her hardest to walk on her own! She does really well if she takes it slow, but she usually takes one step and then tries to run, which ends in failure...for now. Practice makes perfect! 

5. Me and my treadmill need to start growing a long lasting friendship...soon.


6. The toy Savannah is standing on is good for one thing....getting her onto the couch! 

7. Savannah walking to her Auntie last night!! YAY!!! And her cousins were cheering her on each step of the way! Melt my heart!!

8. Sweetest sight ever...Daddy playing with his little girl! I think they were playing with the candy for about 30 minutes! Yes, the candy is just for playing around our house, we never eat any! Wink...Wink. Don't Judge! :)  Her shirt says it best..."I Love My Daddy" and she sure does!! 

Happy Friday Friends!!

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

oh my gosh, she is soooo darn cute! I love that pic of her in her baby's cradle, precious! =) Have a great weekend girl!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails