We had the most amazing day celebrating Savannah's 1st Birthday! I want to remember all the little things we did that day!
When Savannah woke up around 8am, hubby and I sang Happy Birthday to her while she was still in her crib! It was the funniest thing. When we came in the room she was doing her usual, standing by the rail waiting to get out. Once we started singing she laid on her back and was totally still just staring at us! Too funny!
We then got dressed and went to Ihop for Savannah's free Birthday breakfast! I was so impressed with how good she ate! Normally she gets oatmeal with banana's or something like that. So this morning she ate pancakes (with a little syrup), scrambled eggs and a banana! She ate so good, and she ate a lot! It was the second time she had eggs, and I was surprised she didn't spit them out!! One of the hardest things for me as a Mom has been food for baby as she gets older, thats why I am dwelling on this so long :) I also have been wanting to do a post on the food struggles/successes that we have had the last couple months! So on her 1st Birthday she showed me such improvement on her eating!!!!
After Breakfast this was Savannah....
...evidently the food agreed with her!!
After Breakfast we headed over to my cousins hair Salon for a MUCH needed mullet trim for Savannah! Love my sweet baby, my TODDLER!!! Love this stage more than words can say, minus the tantrums that are starting!
Here I tried to get a picture of her hair in the back. The back is all that I wanted trimmed. Her bottom hair was coming in so nice, and the top hair was way overlapping it so it was time for it to go. I also had it trimmed just a little in the back last August. This time I wanted it cleaned up nicely.
Talk about this Momma's heart melting when we sat her in the chair! She looked so adorable and so tiny, her cute little head is just putting me over the cuteness edge!! She loved it, and sat totally still. She would try to touch things, and couldn't understand why her hands were not coming out from underneath the cape!
After! With curl cream and glitter!
The back looks so much better now!!
After that we ran just across the hall to my Mother-In-Law's workplace! She works at a Doll Shop, and she gave Savannah a Birthday gift she had for her. The cutest little Andora baby doll, she gave her the boy baby since she had already given Savannah the girl baby for Christmas. So now Savannah has both, and she sure loves her babies! She will give them there bottles, and pat them on there back, its pretty much the cutest!!
We then headed for home since it was already past lunchtime for the little one!!
Part II will conclude Savannah's 1st Birthday...coming soon...



4 comments:
she is too cute!!! I love her shoes. Happy birthday to your sweet girl, sounds like yall had a wonderful day!
She is so cute! I love that she gives her baby dolls bottles - adorable! And I love her little boots. :-)
I can't believe she is one already!! Man time sure flies =) She is just adorable Lori! God is SO good!!!
aww... a haircut! That's a big deal, especially on your first birthday!
Post a Comment