You are one busy little lady these days! I spend 80% of my day chasing you around and telling you No No. I just read an article the other day that said at this point in time you should give your child more praises than No No's, I have really been making it a point to do that recently.
You are the happiest little girl. You are constantly giving me the biggest smiles, and mischievous grins! So cute!
--You are not walking yet, but are very close. You know what it means when I say anything about walking. I will say "Show Momma how you can walk" and you will stand up, smile real big and try to take steps towards me. You have managed four steps on your own so far!! Just in the last week you have been trying to walk on your own non stop! I think you are still just a little scared, and not sure of yourself!
--You had your One year well check on February 20th. Here are your current stats!
You are a LITTLE lady!
Weight: 18lbs, 6oz (15th percentile)
Length: 29.5 inches (75th percentile)
--No shots as usual, since Savannah's 3 month immunization hubby and I have agreed to opt out of any future immunizations. I feel very strongly about our decision. I know this is a very touchy subject, and I feel like each parent should do what they feel is best for them and there child. Savannah did have a slight reaction to her 1st round of immunizations, and after that I could not come to peace with giving her any more.
--So far you have been a healthy little girl. You have not been sick at all since you were about 6 weeks old! I hope and pray that this will stay the same, since we are on our way to Spring now!!! I give you your liquid multi vitamin right after you eat your breakfast every morning, we have been doing this every day for almost 9 months, and have not missed one day!! My mom sells vitamins (out of home business) so I have been blessed with easy access to great products!
-We switched you to whole milk at 11.5 months, and you didn't even flinch when I gave you the 1st bottle! I was so thankful! The only thing I notices is that you were a little more constipated. : /
-You still take 3 bottle a day. Each time you need to sleep, you think you MUST have your bottle. It's totally comforting to you. I am fine with that for now!
-The last 2 weeks you have been eating mostly anything now! Talk about a happy Momma! No more gagging over texture! I have a post coming about how difficult it was for me to introduce new foods to you.
-Things you LOVE!!
bath time
babies
your blankie
nippy
bottle
snack time (you have the cutest snack cup, that you LOVE)
Water (you don't take anything else, other than milk)
family hug
stories
climbing
-Speaking of climbing things, here's a list of things you have climbed on so far!
onto computer desk (talk about heart attack for momma)
into bathtub
up on recliner
up and down any flight of stairs
up on our window seat
onto couch and toy box
-Words you say
Ya Ya
Bath
Ball
Momma
Dadda
duck
quack quack
-You have 4 teeth now, and teething has constipated you, and affected your napping.
-Although right now you go down really well for your morning nap, which is usually 2 hours. Then the afternoon nap is mostly a fail, which consists of an afternoon of grumpiness! On days like that (which are most days) you are asleep by 7pm! You then sleep the whole night until about 7-7:30, usually 12 hours.
-We do not take it for granted that you are such an amazing sleeper. My heart goes out to all you Momma's out there that have bad sleepers. The biggest thing that must happen for Savannah to go to sleep good at her bedtime is that she cannot nap past 3:30ish. So I can handle a grumpy baby in the evening, since she goes down so well at 7pm.
-Separation anxiety is starting. I rarely leave her, so its so hard on me!
-She is a smart girl. She likes things done the same way, nap time routine, bedtime routine, etc.
There is so much more I could post about, but little Savannah is ready for a nap!!
Momma and Daddy love you, little Blessing!!!



2 comments:
I would love some info on the vitamins!!! Luckily Reece does great with her shots (required if we want her in a licensed daycare).
Reece is walking, but no climbing yet.... I'm not ready for that!!!
I just got a cheque for $500.
Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...
So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys.
Post a Comment