So after we get home from running around we fed her lunch, and then we gave her a small gift and her card! We played, and then she went down for a short nap around 4pm. Normally I would not have let her nap that late, but we had something special planned for her later and I wanted her to be a happy girl!
After naptime and dinnertime, it was SMASH CAKE TIME!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves...I will say it was the cutest thing ever!!
We had a ONEderful day celebrating Savannah's 1st Birthday! She is such an amazing, sweet, independent, lovable, happy and easy going baby! She is the JOY of our lives, her 1st year of life was everything and more than we had ever expected it to be!!!
We had her 1st Birthday party this past Saturday, February 25th, and I cannot wait to post about it! It was a Fabulous Day!!!!



1 comment:
hahaha!! these made me giggle. SHE DID AWESOME!! happy birthday again to such a beautiful little girl!!
Post a Comment