1. My head has been thinking about Savannah's 1st Birthday party NONSTOP!!! I woke up at 5am yesterday wide awake thinking of all the different plans that I have! WOW! I have lost it!
2. Prepare yourself for CUTENESS...
...and more!!! Savannah was watching Daddy shovel snow on Saturday, can you tell she loves him!!! I know she has him wrapped around her little finger!! He's already talking about what his plans are to scare off boys in the future!
3. Savannah can stand up on her own without holding onto anything, and lets just say, she thinks she is IT!!!
4. I totally adore these quotes I found on Pinterest. They really made me think about life, and really Life it what YOU make it.
This first one I love so much because I applied it to my life about one year ago. I will say I thought it would not be easy, but when I made the first step, I truly found out the real way to forgive someone. It is very freeing. Forgiveness is for yourself, not for the person you are forgiving. If you are having a difficult time forgiving someone and want to chat about it, please send me an email!!
This quote says it all to me, many times I think my life NEEDS to be perfect. After reading this, it makes me want to find the things in my life that make it wonderful, and overlook the things that are not so perfect. In return I think I will soon feel like my life is perfect! Make sense?!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday...I know I am! Hello WEEKEND!!





3 comments:
I love your quotes. Miss Savannah is so cute!! What are you going to do for her b-day?
Those are great quotes. Savannah is to cute
eeeek go savannah!!! she is so cute standing!!!
Post a Comment