Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Fun Random Facts

1. My sweet girl totally HATES the nasal respirator, and I totally don't blame her!!!


2. After almost 7 years of marriage, we have gone through 3 sets of sheets! I use them until they tear, and they are washed once a week in hot water so that probably shortens there life. Anyone else agree they are ridiculously overpriced, especially since they end up tearing??? I will say that I was very happy with the deal I got today, I ended up getting $120 sheets for $40, LOVE the sales that are going on right now!!! I ended up getting the sheets below!! 

Image Source here

3. Savannah thinks she can conquer the world by all the climbing she's been doing!!! Can you say ADORABLE, or wait maybe exhausting (for Me) HA!!!!!


3 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

sheets ARE ridiculous. S is adorable!

Sarah said...

We have one set of sheets! And a back up set that are red & whote polka dots which totally dont match the bedroom! I'm just so cheap when it comes to buying sheets! haha That's a great deal you got though! AH!! Savannah is so cute!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I always get mine at Ross, I'm not sure if you have one where you live, but they are cheap, and they're Ralph Lauren! S is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails