Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hopefully Back To Feeling Good!

I am so happy the last two weeks are over!!
Christmas felt like a blur, and I cannot believe I am 30 Weeks pregnant!

My last post I was telling you all about my pre term labor symptoms. Luckily they did not get any worse, but the weekend before Christmas I came down with something AWFUL! My Dr. thinks I had/have pleurisy. I had the most horrible cough/bronchial infection plus a fever.

I still needed to do a lot of shopping, I was wanting to feel better so badly but it just stuck around. My wonderful hubby did mostly all of the Christmas Shopping for me, and he didn't feel the best either. I was so worried that I would start some labor symptoms again with how much I was coughing. I didn't, and I was so glad!! My Dr. gave me the Z Pak, and I was able to take Tylenol with that. It is not easy being sick while pregnant, there is not much to take to get some relief!

So today is the first day that I feel a lot better, I still cough but at least I feel good. Basically I have been in bed for almost the last 2 weeks!! HORRIBLE! I am back to work now, which is nice, I feel like I have a routine again. All the while I was sick, I kept thinking of how much I need to do before the baby comes, and I still am thinking that now! Hopefully now that I am feeling better I can get a lot of stuff done to prepare for the baby. Here are a few things on my list to get done for the baby soon!

1. Keep working on her nursery!
2. Organize her clothes that I have already!
3. Start packing hospital Bag!
4. Work on guest list for upcoming Shower!
5. Get Maternity Pic session lined up!
6. Finish Baby Registry...
...and I am sure there are lots more things to add to this list that are not coming to mind.

It is right around the corner!! I am so anxious, nervous and a little scared (about labor). Too think in about 2 months we will meet our little girl is so overwhelming to me. I sometimes still cannot comprehend that thought. I feel her moving, and I imagine how it will be to meet our Daughter, but it still doesn't come close as to how it will really be. Our lives are about to change very drastically!! I just pray that I will be a good Mommy!

I want to get a pregnancy update posted sometime this week. 30 Weeks! WOW!!
Hubby bought Savannah her first blanket, and two adorable outfits along with a set of headbands! He knows just what she needs! Below I posted pictures of the precious items!!

I bought some great things on Etsy for the Savannah and her nursery! I will share soon, as well as the Nursery painted! Oh, and I still have not heard back from the OB to see if I passed my Glucose test! I am very anxious to find out, I have a OB appointment later this week so I am hoping I will find out then. My appointments are now every two weeks!!


11 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

So glad you are feeling better! My husband had pleurisy once....not fun

Melody said...

My husband had it too. I'm glad you feel better! Can't wait to see pictures of Savannah when she gets here!

Kendra said...

SOOOO glad you are feeling better! Bless your sweet heart!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better! And I can't believe you are 30 weeks already!?! Merry belated Christmas!! :)

Jaclyn said...

I can't believe you are already at the 30 week mark! It's soooo close!!!

Caitrin said...

So glad you are feeling better and cannot believe that you are 30 weeks!!! I love the picture with your blog title by the way-- this is the first time I saw it :)

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Hope that you are on the up and up! I cannot believe how fast our pregnancies have flown by. I still have a million things to do before "C" arrives it is crazy.

Brittany said...

Cannot wait to see the nursery!

Ashley said...

I had that same coughing thing too and I just got over it. I cant imagine being pregnant and having it :( Sooooo glad you are better ;)

Nick and Kristi said...

Glad you are feeling better...Sounds like a rough couple of weeks..Cant wait to see your latest pic:)

~Ashlee said...

So sorry you were sick, but so glad to see you are feeling a little better!! Can't wait to see pics of little Savannah's nursery!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails