Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 27 Weeks!!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010
Our Little Blessing at 27 Weeks! Last week in my 2nd Trimester!!! Unbelievable!!!

How far along? 27 Weeks

Baby's size and stats? This week, our baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, our baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle. This information taken from Pregnancy.com

Gain? I still don't want to know! But I will need to get on the scale at the Dr.'s very soon. I feel like I gained so much!

Maternity clothes? I adore maternity dresses they are so comfy and so cute. I only have like two that I really like. I mostly wear my black pants to work, I need to find about one or two more pants, and about two more sweaters. Hopefully this week I will be able to shop a little, I really appreciate all your advice on where to shop!! I want to try Target and The Goodwill.

Stretch marks? I have not noticed any new ones since pregnancy. I've been lathering on my usual lotion. I have been thinking I should have bought some stretch mark lotion, like the Palmer's lotion. I just use Johnson's Stress Relief, and I love it but I am not sure how how good that it handles stretch marks!

Sleep? Sleep is still good, except for my left side going numb after laying on it for a while.

Foods I am loving? Milk and a lot of my usual food likes.

Foods I am hating? Plain Chicken, turkey.

Best moment this week? Getting Savannah her very first Christmas Ornament! Post coming on that soon!

Movement? When I read that baby stats for this week, I realized that I felt Savannah have hiccups a few days! I guess I always thought they would last a lot longer. It felt like a bunch of popping, really quickly, so precious!! She has been kicking more consistently, but they are still not as hard as before which makes me still believe that she has repositioned herself. Another reason I believe that is because she kicks or punches my bladder so often. It is the weirdest, most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt. Most of the hard movements are against my bladder. I am really curious as to what position she is in, I am hoping that my Dr. can give me an idea. So overall, movement has been good this week.

Symptoms? Still feeling a little faint/nauseated in the mornings. I really appreciate your comments on that. One beautiful lady said that she read it is normal at this point in pregnancy to feel that way. That made me feel so much better, and it makes total sense to me. Recently I have felt like I cannot breath after I eat dinner, it gets bad. I feel like my insides are so scrunched. I think Savannah is getting bigger. I am wondering how my belly will be able to stretch more, it feels so stretched, especially after I eat too much.

Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah

What I'm looking forward to? Dr. Appointment this week.

Milestones: Last week in my 2rd Trimester!!! WOW!!

Weekly Pics!



Today I feel so blessed that I am carrying such a precious little miracle!!

I would love to hear how any of you mommy's felt at this point in your pregnancy!

18
Days
13
Hours
16
Minutes
TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

10 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

You look great, your getting closer and closer :) Glad your doing good.

Jamie said...

You look great! I LOVE that dress :) Can't wait to see Savannah's ornament!

Lish said...

You are SO stinkin cute!!!! I just love you....
P.S. I found something at the mall Saturday that i just HAD to buy for you!! Hopefully i'll see you sometime this week so i can give it to you! :)

Ashley said...

You look so cute! At this point in my pregnancy I was feeling really good. I was really enjoying all of her little movements( before she got really big and it became painful )

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I love you in that dress!! It suits you well...so exciting as you get closer to your due date!

Brittany said...

You look fabulous!

Today we had a Columbus blog meet up and I totally thought about you! I hope you can make it to the next one if it's not too far!

Nick and Kristi said...

So Cute!!! From pictures you look like you have a short torso like me:) and I hear you on wondering where are these babies going to grow and I keep thinking am I going to be able to breath in a few week? When I sit its so uncomfortable...and I personally feel like Im so so tired...like in the first trimester but yet I cant sleep because I have so much on my mind...Well take care!!!

Annie said...

love your dress hun!! you look adorable, as always!! glad you are doing good hun :)

Anonymous said...

You look great!! The punches against the bladder are HARD. Just don't be surprised if you pee your pants a little. Totally not glamourous I know, but just giving you a heads up. :) The huccups are sooo fun! Just wait unti you are holding her in your arms when she gets the hiccups. It's such a wonderful feeling!

Unknown said...

You look amazing!!! Stunning!! And so timy! I love it! You will be meeting your little girl in no time! Cherish every moment of your pregnancy. It is going to go by so fast!

Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails