Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

I Love This Time Of Year, and A SPECIAL Post!

I hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving! I know that we did. I have so much to be Thankful for this year.

1. I am Thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for me.

2. I am Thankful for the special times my hubby and I have together before our little girl arrives.

3. I am Thankful for our healthy Pregnancy.

4. I am Thankful for Family/Friends to share the Holidays with.

5. I am Thankful for peaceful nights in my warm home.

6. I am Thankful for a job I love. I would dread going to work and hating my job. (it's bad enough just thinking you're at work, LOL)

7. I am Thankful we overcame Infertility. Here is the post I did last year, so please don't lose hope if you are going through Infertility. I remember it was especially hard around the Holidays.

Here is a picture of the VERY happy parents to be on Thanksgiving Day! I am 25 Weeks.

I thought I would fill you all in on a little secret! Well, it was supposed to be a secret until our little girl arrives, but we cannot wait that long to share!!

Our Sweet little girl's name is.......

Savannah Lane


I am so anxious to meet our Sweet Savannah, and I feel so Blessed to be her Mommy!!

19 comments:

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

What a beautiful name! I wouldn't be able to keep it secret either. :)

Alexis said...

Oh, Savannah!! I love it! Heaven will be hearing about her by name from now on. Love you, girl, and thanks for sharing!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

The Pifer's said...

I am so thankful to have meet you and to have followed your journey through infertility to pregnancy! You are a very sweet women and you deserve nothing BUT the best! Congrats again! :) I love the picture by the way and her name is ADORABLE!!!!

Jamie said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for!

Cute picture of y'all too :)

I love her name! I have a good friend named Savannah and have always liked the name Lane! So cute!

Nick and Kristi said...

That name is so lovely....I love the lane part too....:) You look great and hubs looks so excited!!! Take Care

Anonymous said...

Aww what a sweet picture and what a beautiful name!! I love it!! :)

Ashley said...

Love the name! So glad you shared!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful name :)

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the name!

Mrs. Mama said...

Love the picture, you look amazing mama!! And what a BEAUTIFUL name. I love both the first and middle, it goes so perfectly together! Have a great weekend!

Ashley Tremaine said...

So glad to see your post! ;) What a BEAUTIFUL name!! I love it! You look beautiful!

Annie said...

you look adorable hun!! i love the new pictures! :) and I just LOVE your little lady's name!! so cute!!!
i hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!!

Michelle said...

LOVE it! I'm so happy for you!! I love this time of year and honestly, it's the first one in awhile that I'm actually happy about! God bless!
xoxoxo
~Michelle

Cortney said...

I LOVE the name Savannah and Savannah Lane is just so sweet! Happy Holidays!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Such a sweet sweet name! Congrats, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Deanna said...

Awww...... so sweet. Love the new picture as well!

twondra said...

Love this post! So beautiful!!

Love the name! It's beautiful!

Shawna said...

...and we are thankful for you! The name is perfect and we can't wait for that day for you all and the addition to our family! She is certain to be a beautiful girl - because her mommy and daddy are beautiful people and will guide her in all directions right and will love her abundantly.

Alicia said...

I LOVE the name Savannah...that is the name I picked out when I was pregnant but I had 2 boys and 5 miscarriages :(...so I didn't get to use it...

You look so beautiful...can't wait to "meet" Savannah!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails