Monday, November 8
Our Little Blessing at 23 weeks!
How far along? 23 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, I may be able to see her squirm underneath my clothes!
Gain? I have a Dr. App tomorrow so I will get an accurate total then! I am thinking it will be over 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I am in desperate need of more maternity clothes!! Hopefully this week I will be able to go shopping for some more. I really need warm maternity clothes since it is starting to get cold here.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep for me has been difficult. I always fall asleep pretty well, then after midnight I will wake up at least 3-4 times to use the bathroom. So my sleep is really broken. I know its hard now, but I think it will help me once the baby comes. At least then I will be used to getting up some during the night. Prior to pregnancy I slept SOLID the whole night.
Foods I am loving? Not really anything different this week. I get hungry and it seems I can never find anything that sounds good. I hope this passes soon.
Foods I am hating? Plain chicken, fried foods, canned foods.
Best moment this week? Picking up our crib and then helping (mostly watching) hubby put it together!!!!

Movement? I have been feeling slightly stronger movement this past week. I have been watching to see if I can see her moving from the outside, but I have not. :( Can't wait for that!!
Our Little Blessing at 23 weeks!
How far along? 23 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, I may be able to see her squirm underneath my clothes!
Gain? I have a Dr. App tomorrow so I will get an accurate total then! I am thinking it will be over 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I am in desperate need of more maternity clothes!! Hopefully this week I will be able to go shopping for some more. I really need warm maternity clothes since it is starting to get cold here.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep for me has been difficult. I always fall asleep pretty well, then after midnight I will wake up at least 3-4 times to use the bathroom. So my sleep is really broken. I know its hard now, but I think it will help me once the baby comes. At least then I will be used to getting up some during the night. Prior to pregnancy I slept SOLID the whole night.
Foods I am loving? Not really anything different this week. I get hungry and it seems I can never find anything that sounds good. I hope this passes soon.
Foods I am hating? Plain chicken, fried foods, canned foods.
Best moment this week? Picking up our crib and then helping (mostly watching) hubby put it together!!!!

Movement? I have been feeling slightly stronger movement this past week. I have been watching to see if I can see her moving from the outside, but I have not. :( Can't wait for that!!
Symptoms? I felt a urinary tract infection coming on yesterday, and was so scared! I immediately took some Zinc and Vitamin C, and started to drink a lot of water. This morning I felt a lot better, but I am really glad that we have a Dr. app tomorrow.
Gender? A beautiful baby GIRL!!
What I'm looking forward to? Doing more prep in her room, and when hubby can feel her moving!
Gender? A beautiful baby GIRL!!
What I'm looking forward to? Doing more prep in her room, and when hubby can feel her moving!
Milestones: Crib is put together!!
Weekly Pics!








14 comments:
You look SO cute!
I love her crib too!
You look so great!! Love all the updates!
You look adorable and so happy. I can't wait to be in your shoes.
OMG, you are so cute and look how long your hair is getting from those pre-natal vitamins!
Love the crib! Your hair looks like it has gotten so long!
Love her crib! And your hair...it seems like it is getting soooo long.
You look cute as always! And I love the crib.
SO nice to hear from you =) You look ADORABLE!! I love that you have sweet baby girl's crib and I can not wait to see her room come together!!
You are seriously the cutest. I just love the little baby bump. I'm so glad your doing good. The crib is so pretty. I can't wait to see the other things you do to the room :)
Love the crib! Doesn't it feel sooo much more real now that you have a crib in your house?!?! :) You look great! Your hair looks like it is getting really long. My hair has been growing so fast now too.
You defenently got the pregancy GLOW:) Glad everything is going good. I CANT wait to see her.
I love your cute little prego outfit...very stylish:)
Also crib is so cute..I love my black crib...Cant wait to see more updates on your nursery!!!!
adorable pics and love the crib! We have similar stories... almost all the way around! Just celebrated our 5th anniv and expecting our first promise on March 4th! We are having a boy though ;) Great to meet you! Come visit me some time.
We miss your updates! I hope all is well and you're feeling great.
Post a Comment