Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 22 Weeks!!

I am so sad that I have not posted an update since Week 19. Everything with the pregnancy is going so great. Life just got in the way of blogging these past two weeks.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Monday, November 1

Our Little Blessing at 22 weeks!

How far along? 22 Weeks

Baby's size and stats? She weighs almost a pound by now!

Gain? I have gained a total of 10 pounds! I can totally feel that I have!

Maternity clothes? I wear all maternity bottoms, and will proabably start to wear some of my maternity tops soon.

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? Sleep is great. I still get up to use the bathroom quite a bit, and I keep waking up on my back. I try to prop a pillow behind me so I don't roll over.

Foods I am loving? Foods with flavor and my newest craving...Chocolate!!!!


Foods I am hating? Plain chicken, fried foods.

Best moment this week? When a lady at church came up to me and asked me if I am going to have a baby. I almost screamed out "Yes" but I said it in a normal tone. :) I have been looking forward to the point in my pregnancy when people can tell I am pregnant. This is something that I would dream of when we were going through infertility. Some days I still cannot believe that I am pregnant.


Movement? I felt her move for the first time on October 23rd (almost 21 weeks)!!! I was sitting in my car just ready to get out, and I feel tons of little popping sensations. I just sat there and tears started streaming down my face. My precious little girl was kicking, she is real, I actually am pregnant!! She has been kicking mostly everyday since. I treasure each and every time I can feel her.

Symptoms? Eat, Eat and Eat. I am like a starved pig when it comes to food.


Gender? A beautiful baby GIRL!!

What I'm looking forward to? When I can see her moving from the outside of my stomach, and mostly the day when my hubby can feel her kicks too. He has tried, but I think they are not quite strong enough yet.

Milestones: Lots of kicking. I have been waiting for the kicks for so long!



Now for some pics! My hubby was not home so I had to take them myself! This is the first time that the pictures are not taken in the usual spot. I want most of them to be in the same spot, I think that it helps when you compare them later on. Hopefully next week they will be back at the original spot!! When I look at these I can see that I have been growing!!







This is my first bare belly shot!!

I hope you are all having a great start to November 1st!


11 comments:

Callie said...

Yay, I'm glad you can feel her now!

Brooke said...

Um, if that is your closet then I am so jealous right now! Adorable bump too!

Jamie said...

I've missed your updates girl! Glad everything is going so great! And you look SO cute...all belly :)

Deanna said...

You look great! Glad things are going so well!

B said...

Yay! 22 weeks :) You have a precious belly. And hello, Love your closet! haha

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Hey girl you look awesome! Love the belly so adorable! I tagged you in a post over at my blog... www.marcysmazinmoments.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've missed your updates! :) You look great! Enjoy all that chocolate!! :)

Brittany said...

You look wonderful!! I can't wait to see more pics! Loved the story about the first time she kicked :) soooo sweet!

Nick and Kristi said...

So happy to see this post...I was starting to worry about you:) Your belly is looking bigger and cuter by the week!!!!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

SO stinkin' cute! that closet is HUGE by the way...jealous over here!!

Jessica said...

You look absoultely wonderful!! So glad your pregnancy is going so great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails