Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We Are Overjoyed to Find Out...

It's been such a long day, but I just had to let you all know the great news!!! Our Little Blessing is a perfect little GIRL!!! She is beautiful. Seeing her sucking her thumb was one of the most emotional moments of my life. I feel so blessed. I am so in Love with our little Girl. Thank you Lord for a healthy baby.

I will give you more details soon. As well as post my 19 Week Post!!!

31 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww so happy for you girl!! I know y'all are SO excited!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

Oh.My.Gosh - I could cry! I am so happy for you two - you three! I can't wait to hear the details.

Jess said...

Aw, congrats! Girls are great!!

Anonymous said...

Awww yay!! I was right! :) I so guessed it was a girl! Can't wait to hear the details.

Micha said...

Yay! Pink! Either way I am sure your would be thrilled, but oh so much more planning can now go on! Congrats.

Alexis said...

Yay!!! So happy for all of you!

Jaclyn said...

Awwwwwww!!! So happy for you!!! Congrats! And GO PINK!!!

Nick and Kristi said...

Oh how fun....I can totally see you stocking up on Bows and Headbands now:) I would be buying all that stuff too:) Congrats Girlie!!! Now you can start planning your nursery and registering:))))))

The Dimino's said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!! We find out on Friday!!

Lianna Knight said...

I am SO behind on blogs...but I promise to get caught up this weekend.

Just wanted to stop by real quick and say CONGRATS!!!!

Now...think of all the cute little pink things you'll get to buy?!?!?!?

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Congrats Lori! That is so exciting to have a sweet girl!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I KNEW it!! Girl baby clothes couldn't be any more fun :). Your hubby will adore her. Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Having a girl is a blast!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
I just looked at your vote thing and the girl was winning by 10%

B said...

Awww a precious little girl! (well, he/she would have been precious either way, of course!) that is SO exciting :)

Stephanie said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, we also just found out we're having a girl! Yay for all the pink & bows.

Deanna said...

I was totally getting a girl-vibe for you! Congratulations!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

A GIRL!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Callie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting - a sweet little girl! I'm getting pretty impatient to find out what ours is now . . .

Kendra said...

What a loved little girl she is =)

Erick and Kristen Cedeno, and Abbi too! said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you! I know you guys are thrilled!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I am so happy to hear that your having a little girl. She will be beautiful just like her momma.

Annie said...

aw!!! CONGRATS!!!! i'm so happy and excited for you hun!! :)

Kayli said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited & happy for you 2 & your new lil girl!

Amy and Kyle said...

How precious! I know you are just beside yourself with excitement! How wonderful! :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats Mommy...a precious little GIRL!

nichole said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing to get see her!! :)

Brittany said...

YAY!! I knew it!! I totally guessed right! I am SO THRILLED for you!! She is going to be beautiful!

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm behind on my blog reading. YAY! I'm so excited for y'all! I know she'll be spoiled rotten :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails