Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 16 Weeks!!


Monday, September 20
Our Little Blessing at 16 weeks!

How far along? 16 Weeks

Baby's size? I read that 16-20 weeks is when movement starts!

Gain? I was down 2 pounds this week. So I gained 5 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Still lovin those maternity jeans, and dresses.

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? Sleep is great. I have been getting up to pee about 2-3 times per night, which is MUCH better!!

Foods I am loving? Hard boiled eggs, PIZZA HUT!!!

Foods I am hating? Still mostly the same, I hate the foods I craved while I was sick. Like Chicken noodle soup, ravioli and fried foods.

Best moment this week? I THINK I FELT OUR LITTLE BABY!! I was lying on my side and all of a sudden I felt a few quick movements in my lower belly, then a flutter a little bit higher. I was in awe, I was almost brought to tears. I am so excited for more movement!!

Movement? See the last question. :)

Symptoms? My headaches are so much better! Praise God!!

Gender? We will find out in less than a month!!! AHHH!!

What I'm looking forward to? More movement!!!!!

Milestones: I was just thinking today how blessed I feel to be 16 weeks pregnant. It is so unbelievable to me.

Emotions: Very happy.





9 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Awww...I love your little baby bump! You're too cute!!! And how exciting that you felt the baby moving...what an amazing feeling!

Jamie said...

You look great! I can't wait to find out what you're having :)

Alexis said...

Yay! Sounds like you did feel the baby!!! In a very short few weeks, though, there won't be any question in your mind. And how bout meeting for Pizza Hut tomorrow for lunch? That sounds so YUM!!

Nick and Kristi said...

Im so jealous right now....Man I havent felt baby hakes yet:( I hope I do really soon and Im sure I will in the next week or so....You look Gorgeous by the way!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful. Pregnancy certainly agress with you. I can't wait to find out what your having. Love the fall background!

Anonymous said...

Isn't feeling the baby the greatest ever?!? :) So happy you were able to feel your little blessing. And I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! :)

Brittany said...

Great picture! I love hearing about your updates :)

Melody said...

You are SO cute! Can't wait to find out what the baby is!

Unknown said...

You look great. Love the baby bump!I remember the first time I felt Bryson move. I have never been so excited! And it just gets better and better!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails