Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 15 Weeks!!


Monday, September 13
Our Little Blessing at 15 weeks!

How far along? 15 Weeks

Baby's size? Our baby can now sense light!


Gain? Gained 7 pounds.

Maternity clothes? I love maternity jeans!! They are so comfy, nothing digging in the belly is so heavenly. I still wear all my regular tops.

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? Sleep is good. I always feel so exhausted around like 7-8pm, I almost feel sick. Then I will feel fine in the morning. That just shows me it is very draining to have a little growing baby inside of me!!!

Foods I am loving? Watermelon, chocolate milkshakes!! YUM! I think that I gained 3 pounds in one day! I had two chocolate milkshakes one evening!! I know, it's bad!! Oh, I have been really hungry for Chili, again a very flavorful food!!

Foods I am hating? Still mostly the same, I hate the foods I craved while I was sick. Like Chicken noodle soup, ravioli and fried foods.

Best moment this week? We got to hear the heartbeat today!!! Such a blessing to hear my sweet little baby's heartbeat. His/Her heart rate is 152!

Movement? My Dr. asked me this question today. I think that I might have felt a small flutter when I was laying in bed the other night. But nothing that I really noticed. I am SO super excited to feel movement!

Symptoms? HEADACHES! Every day. They are so miserable. My Dr. told me that the teen weeks of pregnancy (mostly 2nd trimester) many times come with headaches. She said it is from hormones, and they will get better.

Gender? I cannot wait to find out!! Soon we will find out!!

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the gender!! And registering for baby.

Milestones: I would say 15 weeks is a huge milestone!!

Emotions: I could cry at the weirdest things.





Today I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby/pregnancy. It amazes me everyday how our little Blessing is growing, and changing, and soon he/she will be here in my arms!! Our little baby has all of my Love!! Thank you Lord for your Blessing!!

15 comments:

B said...

Woo hoo! 15 weeks :) That's so exciting! I love your new header, too! You look great, my dear.

Jamie said...

You look great! And how neat that the baby can sense light!

Brittany said...

You look fabulous and so tiny!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, 15 weeks. I am so happy for you. You look so cute and tiny.

Anonymous said...

PS I love your new background. Fall is my favorite time of year.

Alexis said...

Yay for 15 weeks! Boo for headaches!!

Have you done any of the little gender predictor charts yet? What are they saying?

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

You look great as always!! :) Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

Meant to be a mom said...

15 weeks already and your little bump is more adorable than ever! I'm glad all is going well. I sure hope your headaches go away for you soon though.

Annie said...

you are such a cutie! love that tiny little bump!
love your new header!! hope you are having a great week and that the headaches go away soon!

Deanna said...

You look great, Lori!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for 15 weeks and maybe movement! It's the greatest thing ever. Better than the heartbeat...in my opinion at least. :) You look great too!!

Deanna said...

Sorry for leaving a second comment on one post, but I needed to tell you that I left you an award on my blog! http://mymusingsd.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award.html

Nick and Kristi said...

Oh your little belly is growing...It is so perfectly round just like a basketball....and if wise tales are true that would mean a boy for you????? Anyways you look Beautiful!!!!!and I am lovin chili this week to....Wendys chili in fact....Take care girlie:)))

Erick and Kristen Cedeno, and Abbi too! said...

YAY for 15 weeks!! Your little bump is so adorable! I look forward to your updates each week! I love seeing your progression. Hope you have a great weekend!! :)

Jeremi said...

You look simply adorable!!
Enjoy each moment .......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails