Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 9 Weeks!!


Monday, August 2
Our Little Blessing at 9 weeks!

How far along? 9 Weeks

Baby's size?
Our little baby is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. I have heard that once this happens the morning sickness starts to get better!! Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, the baby is poised for rapid weight gain.

Weight Gain? I have gained one pound. Which is suprising to me because I feel like I have gained a lot more!

Maternity clothes? My mother in law got me quite a bit of maternity clothes this week, I was so excited because a lot of them will fit me soon! I have been trying to wear dresses and skirts, but mostly all of my pants are to small. Just too uncomfortable.


Stretch marks? None

Sleep? I had one night last week that I barely slept. I was so tired, but I could not sleep good. It was horrible. But after that I was fine. I take a lot of naps, and usually go to bed early. I get up about 3-4 times per night to use the bathroom. I will be staying up late tonight!! Season Finale of "The Bachelorette!" I will not miss that!!


Foods I am loving? Everytime I am hungry, I know exactly what I am hungry for. I would say those are cravings. I have really liked cold foods, cinnamon raisin toast, scrambled eggs, chips, chicken noodle soup.


Foods I am hating? I still don't like chicken, but really if I am not hungry for certain foods I just cannot eat them. They vary from day to day.


Best moment this week? Starting to feel better. I have been able to keep my food down!!!


Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!

Symptoms? Very Tired. My stomach hurts mostly everytime I have a big meal. I really cannot eat a lot at a time. I have been able to keep all of my food down since a week ago. I still feel nauseaous a lot, but it all depends on what I eat. When I do not eat for a few hours, I am miserable. My stomach will hurt so badly and I will feel tired and weak. So I try to keep my stomach filled at least a little.


Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!

What I miss? NOTHING!!!

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling better each day! Hopfully it will keep going that way! We are really looking forward to starting our 2nd trimester soon!! Next week is our 10 week mark!!


Weekly Wisdom: Be prepared to put a lot of things on hold until I start feeling a lot better! Like cleaning my house!! HA!


Milestones: I feel like my tummy popped this week!

Emotions: I have been thinking a lot about the day we can finally meet our little one. I then get so overwhelmed with thankfullness and joy! Praise God for our little blessing!!

Prepare yourself for this picture! I almost fainted when I saw it. I look huge!! My belly looks enormous!! Is this normal at 9 weeks!! HA! I think I need to take this picture earlier in the day, because I look exhausted!


Today I feel so blessed to be experiencing a pregnancy!


17 comments:

Brittany said...

You look great and that little tummy is only the start of something wonderful!! I will definitely be up watching the Bachelorette tonight! Go Chris!!

Jess said...

Aw, you look great!!!

Erick and Kristen Cedeno, and Abbi too! said...

AWWW....I think you look great! I will also be watching The Bachelorette....Team Roberto!! :)

Jamie said...

You look great! I can't believe you're already 9 weeks along :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!! And yay for 9 weeks! I always love reading your updates. I'm so happy for you! :)

Shelley said...

Look how pretty you are! I love the baby bump!

Shawna said...

This is so exciting to watch!

(Think Larry wants to watch the Bachelor with us tonight?!)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

so wonderful--would love to know what you are thinking for the nursery :)

Amy and Kyle said...

You look so cute! I will be watching "The Bachelorette Season Finale" as well! Roberto vs. Chris......heck I love them both! At this point, I'm just hoping she chooses SOMEONE! haha Have a wonderful night! :)

Jessica said...

You look GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

hApPy 9 Weeks... I can't wait to see pics of the little baby =} I am so happy for you.

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

You look so cute! Glad you are starting to feel better!

Caitrin said...

I think you look great in your picture! Congrats on 9 weeks!

Jodi said...

Lori.... U had to have stuck out your belly cuz the last time i saw u, u were normal lol haha..... ROBERTO WON!!!!!!!!!! :) :) I want a guy like tht :)

Nick and Kristi said...

Oh your bump is so cute:) You look great!!! Im glad you are able to keep food down this week and are feeling better:) Well girl we are making it along in this pregnancy week by week:)

Brittany said...

Left something for you on my blog!

Kami said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT??????? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! How exciting to see this!! Congrats mommy!!! Now I have to go through your blog now that I am back. Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails