Monday, August 16
Our Little Blessing at 11 weeks!
How far along? 11 Weeks
Baby's size? Our baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and it's tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as it's body grows and becomes more developed and functional.
Our Little Blessing at 11 weeks!
How far along? 11 Weeks
Baby's size? Our baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and it's tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as it's body grows and becomes more developed and functional.
Weight Gain? I am up 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I still have been wearing a lot of dresses, and I am starting to wear a pair of maternity jeans. They are so comfy, they just have a small elastic band. I love them!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep has still been great! I have been getting up to use the restroom quite often, some nights it's been every hour!
Foods I am loving? I am loving milk, especially chocolate milk made with the Hershey's Syrup!! YUM! Red Lobster was the one meal that made my whole week happy!! I am loving Red Lobster.
Foods I am hating? Really greasy foods.
Best moment this week? Feeling a lot better, I slowly got over my cold so now I am feeling good.
Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!
Symptoms? I still need my sleep, I am so tired. If I do not get my nap in, I am so exhausted by the time the day is over. This symptom I can handle!! I feel so blessed to be over my nausea!!
Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!
What I'm looking forward to? Our OB appointment this week!!
Weekly Wisdom: Since this is our first baby, sleep whenever I can!
Milestones: My growing belly!
Emotions: SO ANXIOUS FOR MARCH 2011!!
I have had pregnancy brain hit me full force in these last few weeks. Last week on my weekly picture I forgot to write out my little weekly card. Now this week I remembered but put the wrong week on it!! I just cannot keep it together!! HA!! So these pictures are my 11 week, not my 10 week pictures!

Today I feel so blessed to have our journey of infertility result in a beautiful little baby. At the same time, my heart is still hurting for those of you who are still trying. I have barely been on my computer lately, but please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. My greatest wish and desire is for you to experience a pregnancy after infertility!!




7 comments:
Yay for a little bitty bump!!! :)
I can't believe you're already 11 weeks along! It seems to be flying by :)
OMG could you BEEEEE any cuter?!
It sounds like your doing great. The baby bump is adorable. I can't wait to see you with a big round tummy.
I literally tear up every time you post...you are a lucky momma--can't WAIT to see that baby!
Time is flying by for us:) Cant wait til we have big bumps to show off:)
You look so great :)
Post a Comment