Monday, August 9
Our Little Blessing at 10 weeks!
How far along? 10 Weeks
Baby's size? Our baby has now completed the most critical portion of his/her development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his/her body rapidly grow and mature. He/she's swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm.
Weight Gain? I have lost one pound.
Our Little Blessing at 10 weeks!
How far along? 10 Weeks
Baby's size? Our baby has now completed the most critical portion of his/her development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his/her body rapidly grow and mature. He/she's swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm.
Weight Gain? I have lost one pound.
Maternity clothes? Still the same here, I have been wearing a lot of dresses.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep has been great. It has been my best friend. I sleep a lot. When I am not working I am sleeping.
Foods I am loving? I have been liking almost all foods, but again I need to be hungry for the food before I can eat it. If I eat something I am not hungry for I will only eat like 2 bites then my appetite is gone. That has been the biggest challenge for me this week, to find and keep foods in the house that I will like. I have been loving foods with flavor, and big meals.
Foods I am hating? Right now I cannot think of anything, but I know that there are a few.
Best moment this week? Feeling right below my belly button, and finding a very hard belly!!!
Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!
Symptoms? Very Tired. My nausea is gone. YAY!! I have came down with a cold and sore throat so I slept for like 15 hours, then when I got up and moved around I broke out in sweats and almost fainted. I thought it was probably because I did not eat for such a long time, and my nurse confirmed that later in the day. She said my blood sugar levels had probably dropped too much. So I do need to keep food in me.
Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!
What I miss? NOTHING!!!
What I'm looking forward to? Getting more energy back, getting rid of this little bug I caught, and our next OB appointment.
Weekly Wisdom: Never watch a food show at night!!
Milestones: Feeling my tummy get hard. It brings a smile to me face and heart every time I put my hands on it!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep has been great. It has been my best friend. I sleep a lot. When I am not working I am sleeping.
Foods I am loving? I have been liking almost all foods, but again I need to be hungry for the food before I can eat it. If I eat something I am not hungry for I will only eat like 2 bites then my appetite is gone. That has been the biggest challenge for me this week, to find and keep foods in the house that I will like. I have been loving foods with flavor, and big meals.
Foods I am hating? Right now I cannot think of anything, but I know that there are a few.
Best moment this week? Feeling right below my belly button, and finding a very hard belly!!!
Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!
Symptoms? Very Tired. My nausea is gone. YAY!! I have came down with a cold and sore throat so I slept for like 15 hours, then when I got up and moved around I broke out in sweats and almost fainted. I thought it was probably because I did not eat for such a long time, and my nurse confirmed that later in the day. She said my blood sugar levels had probably dropped too much. So I do need to keep food in me.
Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!
What I miss? NOTHING!!!
What I'm looking forward to? Getting more energy back, getting rid of this little bug I caught, and our next OB appointment.
Weekly Wisdom: Never watch a food show at night!!
Milestones: Feeling my tummy get hard. It brings a smile to me face and heart every time I put my hands on it!
Emotions: I have been able to cry at the smallest things this last week.
Today I feel so blessed for a hubby who has no complaints when I ask him to bring home dinner!! Such a blessing to me!!




13 comments:
Aww you look great! So happy that the nausea is gone! Such a blessing!
looking good =}
OH your little bump is starting to take shape:) Glad to hear that food is you friend again...and Im so jealous that you are sleeping so well...I feel so sleep deprived because I cant get comfy no matter what I do:(
Looking GREAT--can't wait to find out the gender!!
Awww..you look great.
Hot mama!! :-)
You are so sang cute!!!!! Love ya!
love your blog!!!!! so cute!!! good luck with your pregnancy!!!
Looking cute as always! I'm not pregnant but I know I don't need to watch a food show at night either :)
Yay happy 10 weeks :) You are darling.
You're lookin' great! Glad the nausea is gone. YAY!!! Continuing to pray for you and the little one.
Yay for 10 weeks!!! You're almost out of the first trimester!! Woo-hoo!!
You look great, and yay for the morning sickness being gone. That's always really exciting.
Post a Comment