I really have been a horrible blogger lately, I have lots to catch you up on!
Hubby's brother got married on Saturday evening, so we had a super busy weekend. On Thursday night we had a personal shower for the Bride at my Mother-In-Law's house. We had such a wonderful time, it was a beautiful night and the Bride got a lot of great things!!
Gift Table
Gift Table
Food Table

Some of the Bridal Party

On Friday night we had the Rehearsal, but I didn't get too many good clear pictures of the rehearsal so I will not be posting any.
Saturday came around so quickly! All of hubby's family met for Breakfast, and then I had to get to my hair appointment. The Bride wanted all of the bridesmaids hair to be a right sided messy bun. I thought it was a great idea, so fun!!
Me and the Bride right before she got into her Dress

Me with the Bride in her beautiful Dress!!

All of the girls with the handsome groom.

So hubby and I ended up with only one picture of us together! I was so disappointed. Hubby and I did not pair up together in the Wedding Party, so I felt like we got no pictures together.

Our sweet little nephew carrying my bouquet for me, he loved that thing!

We all took individual shots. I adored the dress that the Bride chose, they were super cute and very comfy!

All the girls with the beautiful Bride.

Me with the Bride.

Here I am with our adorable cousin in the middle, and my hopefully-soon-to-be sister-in-law!

I am holding my adorable little niece, I was so shocked that she let me hold her, she usually only wants her mommy and g-ma!

Here's the whole Bridal Party!
Now the Newlyweds are honeymooning in Riviera Maya, Mexico! I am so jealous! Overall it was a wonderful day, they had an outdoor reception and we did get rained on. So that was a little disappointing, but it all turned out great after about 10 minutes of rain. Now hubby only has one brother that is not married, and hopefully that will happen soon!! :)Today I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family on my hubby's side, we had such a fun weekend together!




7 comments:
You left out a VERY important detail - what color did you end up with on your toes? ;)
Those bridesmaids dresses are adorable! I found your blog through your guest post on Ashley's blog, and it was really encouraging to me! Looking forward to reading more! :-)
I love weddings! Looks like y'all had lots of fun :) I love the bridesmaid dresses too...very cute!
You look beautiful!! I love those dresses-they do look comfy! Looks like you had a great time :)
I love the bridesmaids dresses. That color is really unique for a wedding but it looked great!
I love the bridesmaids dresses!! So cute! And you look great! I love the side messy bun. Glad the wedding went well. :)
Beautiful wedding & this is so crazy, but I "know" the flower girls & their mom & dad (both in the wedding)-the Cannons! they go to a friend of mine's church locally & also own a window shop! What a small world!
Post a Comment