Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pink or Grey?

You were all such a big help to me as I was trying to decide on a toe nail polish to wear for the Wedding. I went with my first instinct....

I wore these cute sandals to the reception, I found them at Payless for $6!! I was super impressed, as was my hubby!! :)

Thank you for all your great help!!

I did a guest post over on Ashley's blog about going through infertility, you can find that here.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it! Thanks for answering! :)

Jamie said...

Pretty pink color! Love the flip flops too :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I have almost the exact color on mine...loving it!

Kacey said...

Loved your post on ashley's blog! It took me a while to get to the point where you are at in your journey. I have faith that His promise will prevail and pray that you will be a mommy soon!!
Kacey

Nick and Kristi said...

HI Lori I just found your blog...very cute background...My husband I have been trying to have a baby for 5yrs now...In our five years we have made progress...we can get pregnant just have not been able to keep it...I am currently 6 1/2wks pregnant so taking things day by day step by step and saying lots of prayers along the way....Best wished for you and your hubby....Kristi

Callie said...

Cute shoes! I left you an award on my blog, by the way. :-)

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Cute toes! : ) Love the color!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails