Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Decorations

I have been wanting to join Lianna Knight over at Growing Our Own Garden, she did a post on Easter decor! She inspires me with all her decorating skills!!
My kitchen project is almost completed. So I was able to start decorating, of course I brought out all my spring/Easter decor. It's not much, but I love every piece that I decorate with.


Kitchen Sink


Living Room


Dining Room
Kitchen Table
I am giving you a sneak peak at how the Kitchen will look with the drawers back on, of course with the old hardware on that I spray painted.


I have so much to update you on! My kitchen project was worth all the hard work that I put in. I cannot wait till you see the results!!

I can tell that it's Springtime, because I am busy!! I love the fresh air, and the green grass that is popping up!!!

Today I feel blessed that Spring reminds me of the sacrifice my Lord and Saviour made for me.


8 comments:

Julianne Hendrickson said...

So cute! Love it all. I am going to search your blog for bathroom pictures :) Too funny!

Melody said...

Your house is SO cute! I'm so glad all of your hard work has paid off!

Jamie said...

Everything looks great!!

Lianna Knight said...

So cute!!! I love all your pieces too :)

Brittany said...

Your kitchen looks so different already! It looks very warm and homey feeling. The best kind of house to have!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!!

Meant to be a mom said...

These pictures look just beautiful. I can't wait to see the full kitchen pics.

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for joining my Easter Decor Inspiration Party!

Please visit this post and join my Easter Front Door Decorations Party...
http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2010/03/share-your-easter-front-door.html

Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails