What!! Is what I was thinking when Jake told Tenley to leave, then he proposed to Vienna! Are you kidding me! I mean, even his whole family saw what kind of girl Vienna really is, Jake's family had a lot of great points. I think that she will cause a lot of drama! I could be wrong, it's just my opinion. I would love to hear your opinion on this!
It might be just me, but every time I see Tenley I want to go tanning and exercise for days!
She is gorgeous!! Plus she seems to have a heart of gold! Jake will be missing her in about 6 months!
I am super excited about Ali becoming the new Bachelorette. I was really impressed with how she handled herself on "The Women Tell all" show last Monday night. She openly apologized for how she treated Vienna, and I though it was very admirable. I am already counting down the days for the premiere!
I think I was even more shocked when I heard that Kate Gosselin was going to be on Dancing with the Stars than I was when Jake picked Vienna! I did not see this one coming! I am very excited to see how she does, hair extensions and all! I am kind of surprised that she still uses the last name Gosselin.






8 comments:
I agree with everything you just said! After seeing Tenley I just want to go work out and tan for hours! And I can't believe Kate and Jake are on DWTS!
I'm sure Kate kept her last name for publicity. And maybe so that she and her kids would have the same last name. I'm not sure. What I want to know is... who is keeping her kids while she's doing this?
holy moly...so much to say there! Vienna!??? ugh! Oh well..Ali will be fun to watch :) And Dancing with the Stars...YES! So excited. I love my reality TV!
I love Ali! I am so excited for her.
I also can't believe Kate on DWTS. I think she is being a hypocrite from what she's said before about spending time with the kids. Does she not realize that this show takes up ALL her time!?
I couldnt' believe it either, I'm convinced it was the producer's decision mainly.
I think Kate's extensions look terrible! She kinda looks like a man with a mullet thing going on. I agree that it should be in between the two lengths.
Where will the kids be during this?
Yeah, I was soooo disappointed Tenley wasn't picked. I love her!
Love Ali, but was confused as she had to leave for her job and now is back for an entire season? I just thought something was "fixed" there. :) Maybe it's just me. But, I love Ali so I'm definitely watching it. :) :)
I agree with the person above that it seems odd that Ali is sudden;y available to do the Bachelorette, but she had to leave the Bachelor for work? Hmmm...smells a little fishy!
I can NOT believe that Jake chose Vienna over Tenley!!! He has bad judgement, and when Vienna cheats on him when he's off flying around and working (because she does not seem like the type that's going to sit at home and wait for him)...well...not many people are going to feel pitty for him!
I love Kate Gosselin! I have never watched Dancing with the Stars before but I might just have to start.
Post a Comment