Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Lori's Kitchen Project-Sneak Peak

I thought I would give all my readers a sneak peak into my Kitchen project reveal with some before and afters!! I was able to finish so much of my project this week. The work in the kitchen is all done, I am working on finishing up the drawers and the doors that I have in my basement. So with the work in the kitchen completed, I decided to spring clean it while I have everything out anyways! Let me tell you, when I walk into my kitchen now it feels like a breath of fresh air!! I am in love, and it doesn't even have any doors yet!! I will go into more detail later, but for now I just want you to imagine my freshly spring cleaned kitchen, with fresh new paint on the cupboards, the windows open with a fresh spring breeze blowing in, the smell of Spring in the air and of course music playing in the background...wait... you don't need to imagine you can have a glimpse!!

Before...

After...


Before...
After...
(my favorite part of the "new Kitchen", I love how the black blind goes with the new paint color)



Wasn't it just a breath of fresh air?

I love my new kitchen so much, it feels so much brighter, so much cleaner and so much more updated!! I can't imagine how I will react once it's all done, which will hopefully be by next week.


I would LOVE to hear what YOU think!!


Do you like the Antique White color?


Today I feel so blessed that the paint color turned out to be perfect for me. I was SO worried about that.



16 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the white! It looks so clean and fresh!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Seriously the transformation is AMAZING! Love it!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I Think it is PERFECT and am literally on the edge of my seat over here!! Love the blinds :)

Jamie said...

I LOVE it! I bet you're glad your almost done :)

Alexis said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting faithfully, but I promise you I am reading faithfully. It's hard sometimes to think clearly enough to leave anything that makes sense, so...

I'm loving it!! Seriously, it looks so great! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I think it's going to look so classy, girl! Just a couple more days and you'll have it all done, right?

Again, I wish we lived closer. Jared could so help Kevin out with the laminate when you're ready. He did all of ours in our kitchen and bathrooms. When we moved in our house, there was carpet in the bathrooms. What kind of idiot puts carpet in the bathrooms? Well, they had put some linoleum tile in the kitchen and they had some left over. We used all of that and put it in our bathrooms. We were so thrilled with our new little house...until I mopped the kitchen for the first time. The glue on the tile was terrible and the tile started coming up. I freaked. So, we just decided that we would have to be really gentle with it when we cleaned it. Then, after it dried, the tile started crumbling. It was terrible. We lived with it for about two years and it got increasingly worse every day. Finally, we were able to do something about it and I'm still so thrilled with the way it turned out. The Lord worked it all out perfectly. I'm sure He'll do the same for you, too. Who knows? Maybe you can't do that now because the Lord knows when it's going to be on SALE!!

Hope you enjoy another weekend of working on it together. Again, it looks fabulous, and I'm dying to see the finished product.

Marla said...

The white looks so fresh and brightens up the room. So far so good!

The Pifer's said...

I love the sneak peak---wanna come do mine next-haha :)

Melody said...

I LOVE it!

allison said...

It looks good! You've really been working hard. It looks so clean and updated with the white cabinets.

Maggie said...

Soooo cute! You should come to my house and give me some pointers!

Unknown said...

Girl, I LOVE it...and the white is just perfect! Great job!!!

bride4life said...

Lori, Just stumbled upon your blog... I would like to invite you to read mine. We have a lot in common with scrapbooking and wanting a baby!

Anonymous said...

Lori it looks great!! It looks like a whole new kitchen and that's so amazing you did all that work yourself! Seriously love it!!

Juliana said...

Lori, It looks absolutely stunning! I am so impressed, and I bet you just want to spend all day in there!

Btw-thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful comments, I have been thinking about you a lot!

The Brownd Family said...

LOVE IT! Lori, It looks so awesome! Congrats on the "new" kitchen girl! Have a great week!

Brittany said...

I have something waiting for you at my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails