Here is all the hardware prepped and ready for spray paint. Black spray paint, of course.
We have had glorious weather this week, so I was able to complete all my hardware with 2 coats of spray paint. It took me a lot longer than I had imagined. The hardest part was finding something to lay them on, so that I could carry them in and out easily. I covered a few of my cookie trays with newspaper, used some thick paper towel, and some large towels. They worked out pretty well.
Here are some of the pieces getting there final coat of spray paint.
They are now drying here...
Tonight I should be able to transport them here...
They will then stay in these container until I am ready for them to be put on the finished cabinets!! I cannot wait for that day! I told my hubby, I cannot wait until the day when I can be screwing all the hardware back in place. I think that the black hardware will really set off the antique white paint color. I am so super excited for the end result.
Today I feel so blessed to have had such glorious weather, it does wonders to my spirit!




5 comments:
you are getting closer!! I can't wait to see it all together :)
It's looking good!!
Wow your almost done. I'm so proud of you guys for actually doing what you really wanted done. I talk about stuff all the time but never actually do it.
I can't wait to see the end result~
how exciting!!
another step closer :)
i can't wait to see the finished result hun!!
Almost done! I know you'll be so glad when you're finished :)
Post a Comment