Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lori's Kitchen Project-The Big Reveal

After 2 months my Kitchen is finally put back together, you can read my very first post on my Kitchen project here. My Kitchen has come a long way, I can hardly believe that I am done with my project!! I have worked so hard, I have never done a project this big in all my life. I was very scared when I started, I was so afraid that it will turn out ugly. I know that I have shared every step of my project with all of you!! Your kind comments made it so much easier for me to keep going. So now I want to show you my "New Kitchen!"



I will be showing you before and after shots of my kitchen.

Before

After


Before


After

Before

Before

After

After

After

Before

After

After

Before

After
After
How does my "New Kitchen" compare to my inspiration picture? I cannot tell you how many times I looked at this picture throughout my Kitchen Project! Now I will hang on to it, because new counter tops are in our future!! I think my counter tops are too white, and they are old. The Antique White color that I used could look so much better with counter tops like the picture below has. My white dishwasher will be gone and replaced with a black one, as soon as my Bro-in-law finds time to install the new one!

I hope that you have enjoyed looking at "The Big Reveal," and following me throughout my Kitchen Project. I have enjoyed sharing the process with you!!

My family came over for Dinner and to see our "New Kitchen" they had not seen any progress, so they were quite surprised. I am also excited for the hubby's family to see it, they will be coming over this week.

This is the look of sheer happiness!! Our Kitchen project is done!! Our house is back to normal, but actually a lot better than normal!! We love our new Kitchen, it feels so fresh and clean!!
Today I feel so blessed to be married to a wonderful man, he makes me so happy.




19 comments:

Melody said...

It looks AMAZING! REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB! I love it!

A said...

I can't believe how much work you did! Great job!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

WOW! It looks absolutely wonderful! You did an awesome job.

KacieB said...

I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago- hi! :)

Your kitchen looks AMAZING! The work you guys put into it paid off! Love the black "W" behind your stove! Cool idea...

Michelle said...

First of all your kitchen looks great!! Second, you are so brave to totally change your kitchen like that. I'm kinda chicken when it comes to stuff like that. You should have seen how many paint samples I had to get to decide on a color for our bedroom. We've still got the other bedrooms and bathroom and kitchen to paint. Maybe by this time next year I'll have it done:)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It looks amazing, Lori! You did such a great job. It looks professionally done!

Jamie said...

I love, love, love it! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is absolutely beautiful! I love love love black and white! I totally admire you for having the guts to take on that project. You are now officially my idol :)

bride4life said...

Wow! You did a great job. I think your countertops look like my old countertop....we just got a new one on Saturday....right now we are working on the tile backsplash and then I will post pics of my big reveal!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

You guys did SUCH a good job. It looks fabulous! I think its beautiful.
Thanks for sharing pics. And good job!

allison said...

How exciting to be finished. You must feel so accomplished. Good jobs!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

WOW!! That looks AMAZING!! You guys will probably never want to go out to eat again. :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

Awesome girlie! Looks incredible! I am so happy for you to finally be done :) I am sure you are too. So proud of your hard work!!

Brittany said...

Your kitchen looks AMAZING! It really matches up with your inspiration picture a lot!

KateB said...

your kitchen looks amazing!!! great job!!

Elaina Weaver said...

Looks awesome girl!! Im so proud of you. Im sure you are so glad to have it all finished.

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Wow! What a great transformation. Love the black and white - so classic! You did a fab job... thanks for sharing your kitchen at the POPP.

tinypaperheart said...

i love the before and after shots! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You did an AWESOME JOB!! It looks wonderful. :)

Reenie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails