Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Love A Great Deal

Shutterfly is offering $10 off any order with the coupon code MARCH10. This offer expires tomorrow so hurry! I ordered 150 4x6 prints today for $14, they will be shipped directly to my house (I love that). I was so happy with that deal! I just had to pass it along to all of you!

Thank you all so much for your supportive comments you left for me in the last post. They meant so much to me. I love and treasure all the support and prayers that you have offered!


I was in no way compensated for this blog post, I just wanted to pass along a great deal!

3 comments:

The Brownd Family said...

How Awesome! Thank you for sharing this great deal! I too LOVE shutterfly! Hope you are having a great week Lori!

allison said...

Good deal!

Brittany said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!!

Are you in the Columbus area? I'm trying to see what girls are around this area and possibly do a get together soon. Let me know!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails