I love Kelly's topic for "Show us Your Life!"

I cannot wait to see what every one's day is like, it is just so interesting to me. I think its because it makes me feel like I am not the only one who cannot get up in the morning!

I cannot wait to see what every one's day is like, it is just so interesting to me. I think its because it makes me feel like I am not the only one who cannot get up in the morning!
My daily schedule depends on if I work in the morning or in the afternoon. I usually work 5 days a week, but it could be any day of the week since we are open every day. I do not like working weekends, but I have no choice. I just feel very blessed to have a great job.
Typical day in my life if I work in the morning:
6:30am-Alarm rings
6:45-6:55-After tons of snoozes, I finally get up
7:00-7:40-Get myself ready
7:40-7:50-Take my Vitamins, eat cereal or have a shake, grab a lunch, head for my car
8:00-Get to work ( I live very close,HA) I am working on giving myself more time in the mornings, I hate to get up, but I hate being rushed too! It is getting better.
4:00pm-Finally done with work, head home
4:15pm-5:00pm-Clean up the house, think of what's for Dinner
5:00-7:00-Make Dinner, Eat, unload and reload my dishwasher, clean up the kitchen as I go and of course put away the dinner dishes and pack the leftovers for our lunches (I hate that part, it seems to take so long).
7:00-9:00pm-Spend time with my hubby, go tanning (once a week, if I'm lucky), watch some DVR, very rarely do we have tons of these relaxing evenings. It seems like we always have something to do or somewhere to go.
9:00-10:00pm-Take a long hot bath! That is something that I love at the end of my day. If my water is not hot, it ruins the whole relaxing experience!! Get ready for bed, which includes a lot for a woman! Like, turning off all the lights, getting our before bedtime Vitamins, make sure our thermostat is set at the right temp for night time, make sure all doors are locked. Wow, can you imagine how good my pillow will feel after all of this!!
10:00-11:00pm-We usually get to bed somewhere in this time frame. I would love to be in bed sleeping by 10:00pm every night!
So there you have it! My typical day.
As I have been typing this I have some goals that I want to set:
1. I want to get up earlier, so I can have a peaceful, no rush morning.
2. Getting to bed at 10:00pm every night would probably help out with #1.
3. Even though I am usually so tired in the evenings and I feel like just sitting around, I want to try to get more "work" done in my evening hours.
I don't work the morning shift every day, so the days that I don't are a lot easier. Then I usually run my errands, and of course work on my project, do all my laundry, clean the house and all the other things that need done around the house.
Now I am off to read about your typical day!!
Today I feel blessed to have the coziest bed ever, even if it means I don't ever want to get out of it!
I will be posting about my Doctor's Appointment in Indiana soon.




2 comments:
I always try to make myself go to bed earlier but it never works! Hope you're having a great weekend :)
Lori-
Thanks for stopping over at my blog! I wish I only had to work 8 to 4..LUCKY GIRL! I look forward to following you and your husband's journey to concieve! I will be praying for ya'll!
Post a Comment