So today was the day that I found out the levels of my progesterone to see if the 2nd month of Clomid worked for us.
I called the Dr's office and she told me that the results were non-ovulatory. Basically my progesterone did not raise enough for me to have ovulated. My level was at 0.6 last month, and this month she said they are at 0.7.
I was very shocked when she told me the results, I was honestly believing that there was good news coming. I was expecting to be pregnant. I was expecting that my levels went up to at least 5. All of my expectations were wrong.
So now we will go in on Friday to follow-up with my Dr. to see what we will do next cycle.
Today was a rough day for me, I also had a mother daughter banquet tonight. They talked so much about being a mother, and it really hit me hard. I am trying to focus on my mother this year and all the wonderful mothers out there. But so far it's not working to well for me.
So I'm praying for a better week and a better cycle next time!
Today I am thankful for the big bowl of ice cream I am about to eat!!



14 comments:
I'm so sorry! :(
Hang in there, and keep trusting that everything is in God's timing. (I know, easier said than done). I totally understand the Mother's Day thing. It REALLY stinks this year. It's a double whammy for me this year, since my mom is gone too.
Enjoy your ice cream!!! I'll be praying that your next cycle is THE cycle!
Know that you are in my prayers today, and that the great Physician knows more than any old doctor any day. He is preparing you for something great. For now, it's a bowl of ice cream. Tomorrow, it will be miraculous. I believe it.
He is faithful.
i am so so sorry!
please know that you are in my prayers today. and i am praying that the Lord will comfort you today!!
enjoy your bowl of ice cream!!! i would do anything to have a coldstone creamery near my house. they have the best ice cream in the world!!
I'm so sorry, you're in my prayers! And mmmm to ice cream!
Oh I am so sorry Lori. I really am. I was SO hoping and praying this cycle was THE ONE. I mean it, the Lord really laid you on my heart several times this weekend. I have been PRAYING. And I won't stop now! I am praying for wisdom for your doctors, and peace for your heart. Hugs to you sweet friend!!
I am so so sorry...
I am so, so sorry. I'm shocked. I hope you get some answers. (((HUGS)))
I am so sorry that the results were not what you wanted. I never did Clomid but I took Femara for 8 months and it made me ovulate but no pregnancy. I pray for you every night and I know that your time is coming.
So sorry to hear about the results, prayers for you I so know how you feel.
So sorry for these results. I know all too well the disappointment of yet another negative cycle. Praying you get renewed hope at your doctor's visit on Friday!
sorry for this discouraging news. I feel your pain with the mother's day stuff... I hate it!
Lori, I am so sorry to hear this! I was so hoping that this cycle would have worked!! I know how discouraging all this is and how Mother's Day gets tougher and tougher each year. I hope your appointment on Friday can bring some clarity to the situation. I pray for you every night Lori, and I will be praying for peace for you right now.
Hi Lori! So sorry! No worries though, ok? ♥ There is always a funny way with this, and timing always seems to have a plan all of its own. It will happen for you, just believe ♥ You are in my thoughts and prayers! Enjoy that bowl of ice cream!
So, I know I don't know you so it's not entirely my business, but when I feel like I can help with something, I have to speak up...
Did you know that oral progesterone meds have recently been proven to be WAY less effective (I can get the numbers for you if you like) than topical all natural progesterone creams?
I have a good friend who had 4 miscarriages and then started using Arbonne's progesterone cream and within a few months got pregnant again and now has 4 children under the age of 7. She has not had any problems getting pregnant or carrying full term since using it.
Of course main stream doctors are going to avoid telling patients about all natural products when they can sell pills - and I am NOT an anti - pill person, lol, I love a good pain killer when in need haha... but anyway, I just thought you might be interested in it...
Post a Comment