Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So happy....

...that this is finally done!!











We spent the whole evening outside mulching everything. We had everything prepared so it went really smooth. We have more landscaping but I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what we accomplished. There is no better feeling when we can check off something this strenuous from our list of things to do.





Above is my fabulous bird feeder that is NEVER full! I have the hungriest birds ever. If I fill it, it only lasts one day. It's crazy!


Is there anything that you have accomplished this spring that feels like a huge weight off your shoulders?



Today I feel blessed that the rain missed us so we could get all our outside work done!!
Thank You Lord!

7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Wow! You guys have been busy...it looks great!

Kendra said...

I LOVE crossing things off my list!!!

Unknown said...

everything looks beautiful!! :) ya'll did a great job.

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO pretty!! I can't believe you did it yourself!! I would love to have a bird feeder, but my hubs thinks it would harrass the dog (because he would want to get the birds).

Amber said...

looks great!

Rachel said...

Lori It looks Great!!! Hope last weekend went smooth at work i thought about you when i went by there on monday!

Michelle said...

Looks great, wanna do my house! :) I love the feeling of that type of accomplishment. Great work!
~Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails