Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Quality...Cute...Etsy! You've got to check out this deal!

Recently I was asked to review this adorable A-Line Dress and Romper.


I immediately knew this outfit was made with love. It was sewn with such precise workmanship, I can see quality in this outfit. 

My little Savannah absolutely loved wearing this outfit, the buttons at the collar are made to actually open up so it is very easy to get this dress on a squirmy little toddler! I was so happy about that. 

The romper totally stole my heart! It is so stinkin' adorable, and it can be worn by itself and be a major eye catcher due to all the cuteness it brings! It fit to perfection, with some room to grow as well. I am so happy that Savannah will be able to wear this outfit for quite a while. 

This is a chevron a-line dress. The romper would be a separate item, but Fun Style has offered all of my friends the romper and dress for just the price of the a-line dress alone, which is $22. Now that is an amazing deal, my friends. Take advantage of this offer, and she does custom orders! A-lines can be made from any fabric, I can only imagine how darling this outfit would be in Fall colors, or even in Christmas colors!





Head on over to Fun Style and start Shopping!You must be a follower of my blog to qualify for this special deal. Make sure you let her know you are one of my friends, and she will give you this offer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails