Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Savannah's 1st Christmas

We spent the majority of Christmas Day with my Hubby's family. We always have a great Breakfast, and since this year we had Church in the morning we had Breakfast for Lunch. We did not go to Church due to my Hubby just not feeling up to it. After our delicious meal, it was time for gifts! Savannah is already finding one of her gifts to climb!

Savannah was such a happy girl, but she did not nap! She was so tired, but still happy!




Hubby was not feeling well at all the whole day, I felt so horrible for him. So at about 4pm we left for home, and of course Little Miss was zonked out when we got home! I even got her out of her car seat and laid her in bed with hubby, she didn't even think about waking up! That is so unlike her, which tells me she had an exhausting weekend!!

Santa's Little Helper is worn out!! :)

 I didn't want her to sleep too long because I knew if she did it would totally mess up her bedtime!! So she slept for about 45 minutes, and then she was up and playing with all her new toys!!! She just loves all her new toys, really she does, even if her toy of choice is the VCR remote!!! Really!! :)

This picture if my favorite one from all of the pictures from the weekend!!! She just looks like a little Christmas ballerina!! ADORE HER!!

We had a great Christmas weekend, and we just felt so Blessed to have a happy, healthy baby girl! She made this Christmas very special!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I've had a hard time figuring out who Savannah looks like- she's totally your mini-me! lol! Both beautiful girls :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails