Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa Baby

Savannah doesn't look like a "Santa Baby" this year!! I prefer her to be "Momma's baby" anyways! So it all worked out!! :)


She sure is My Precious Gift!



I hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas!!

6 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

oh no! Poor girl didn't like Santa! That is still a cute pic though, you will love to look back on it =)

Michelle said...

Too cute!! Merry Christmas!! xoxoxo

Meant to be a mom said...

So cute. Savannah is truly a doll baby. I think she reacted the way most babies do to santa. My daughter is only 7 months old but she leaned as far away as she could from santa and looked terrified.

Lyryn said...

First... wanted to say I LOVE that song! :) Santa Baby... and second, she is adorable. and the face is priceless with Santa. Great SHOT!

Callie said...

Oh, these pictures are so cute! That one where she's crying is so sad though. We didn't end up doing Santa this year, and I'm pretty sure if we did Wyatt would have cried!

Kendra said...

So cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails