Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hair LOVE

Couldn't resist pampering my sweet girl! She got her hair straightened by Momma, and she loved it! She's gonna be Momma's Spa partner before I know it!!
...she also LOVES watching Momma put on her make up!! I will admit, she told me she loves lip gloss already! ;)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kendra said...

So fun!

Jessica said...

I LOVE how our daughters are ONE day apart!! That's amazing!! :) I was induced that day, but you know how that goes I'm sure...Usually 24-26 hours later, the baby actually comes! lol. You seem like an amazing wife and mommy! We are so much alike, it's scary!!! haha. Your beautiful :)

Heather said...

I'm new to blogging, so I thought I'd say hi! :) You have an absolutely beautiful family, and your story is so sweet and inspirational... thank you so much for sharing! Take care, and God bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails