Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Savannah Baby Rolls



Its official, our sweet girl rolls! She started rolling from her belly to her back about 2 weeks ago, and she does it all the time when we put her on her belly. Yesterday was the first time that she rolled from her back onto her belly!! Hubby and I were both getting ready for church, when all of a sudden hubby yells "She did it." She was playing in the living room, and we would look in at her every once in a while because she was so close to rolling over a couple of times, and sure enough she rolled over!! The bait was the little purple toy that she is trying to grab in the picture.

Our little Savannah baby is growing up!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Callie said...

It's so fun when they start to roll over! It kind of limits the places you can leave them down though - ha! I have to keep a really close eye on Wyatt when I set him on our bed now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails