Motherhood is fabulous!! That is the best word for it! Yes, my "me" time has been majorly limited, but I don't care at all!! Hence the lack of posting!!
I cannot believe my baby is going on 3 weeks old!! The days pass by at lightning speed since she has arrived! It seems there are not enough hours in a day!
We have been blessed with the most amazing little girl!! She is so good!! I think I can count on one hand how many times she has actually cried since we brought her home! She will let me know when she is hungry, she will start to stir, then she will make some of the cutest noises, and just in the past two days she has become a lot more impatient to eat!! She is on a 4 hour eating schedule, and let me tell you she sticks to it almost to the minute!! I love this little girl!!
We had her two week checkup on Friday, March 4th. It was the first time we left the house, and it gave me stress!!! Between worrying about if she will wake up hungry, and about driving with this precious new cargo, I was stressed! It all ended up being fine, except she did start screaming because of hunger just as we had to undress her for the exam. I was so sad to hear her cry like that!! The Dr. said she was a Peach! Everything checked out perfectly for her, and she went from 5lb 12oz (when we left hospital) to 6lb 5oz! She also grew one inch, she went from 18 inches to 19 inches!! I was so happy to hear such a great report!!Before we left for the Dr.

She is in all Newborn clothes and diapers! Her umbilical cord fell off right at her one week birthday, I was so happy when that came off, it just seemed to be in the way!
I think this next picture is just precious! She's peeping out of one eye! So cute!!
I feel like I just accomplished something huge by posting! HA!! Everyday our routine gets easier, but mostly I am just focused on my precious little daughter, and my wonderful hubby!!! I want to take in every single minute with them, because this precious time in our lives will go by way to quickly.
I also want to start working on my birth story, looking back at the day she was born still amazes me so much! I never in a million years dreamed I would go into labor 2 1/2 weeks early! I can still see my hubby's face when I told him "I think my water just broke!"
Thank you LORD for a healthy baby girl!!!




16 comments:
I was hoping you would post soon! She is adorable! oh my, I think she looks a lot like you in the pictures. Congrats again! Enjoy every moment.
Wow she is absolutely beautiful! Honestly I think one of the cutest newborns Ive even seen :) You are so blessed! Enjoy her momma :)
I've been waiting to see some more pictures of her! She is just beautiful!
Love the update! I have been thinking of you girls. :) So happy to hear things are going well!
what BEAUTIFUL pictures. she is a beauty, just like her mama. and i am so happy to read that things are going wonderful. as you guys start settling into a routine, believe me, you will get back to your regular things (such as blogging), but in the meantime, no rush, enjoy all the little baby moments...they are absolutely wonderful! can't wait to read the birth story!
She is just precious!! I can't wait to hear your birth story! I also enjoy these to I know as much info as I can before I go in one day...hopefully that doesn't seem weird. Can't wait to see more pics too!
She looks just like you!! The second picture is a beautiful picture. She has such a gorgeous profile! Congrats again! Little girls are such a joy! Can't wait to hear your birth story!
OMG she looks just like her Mama!!!! :D
She is just precious. ohmyword! God is good!
i'm so glad to hear everything is going so wonderful!! i know you are just loving being a momma!! your little lady is simply a doll! love all the pictures :)
SO happy for you! she is gorgeous!!!
She is so adorable. And you look great, proud Momma! I'm so happy for you!! xoxoxoxo
She is so precious!!! What a doll baby! I am just thinking how bad I need to post but like you I havent been checking/writing/or commenting lately because I am in Mommyland and Loving it....I on the otherhand am feeding about every two hours and once in a blue moon little Brycen will go for three hours...so Im pretty busy and you know how it goes...but wow we are doing it girl...we are mommys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
I'm a new follower =) Congratulations! She is too sweet! I love hearing stories about people's little miracle babies! You are so right about the time going by quickly! Soak it in as much as you can and try and write down/blog about those special moments as often as you can as well! They grow way too fast!
nandtandbandb.blogspot
Your little sweetie is just ADORABLE!! Congratulations momma :) So very happy for you!!!
Post a Comment