Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!
My precious little girl IS wearing green today, are you?

Her green is not very noticeable but it is there! I went to search for something green for her to wear today, and this was all I had! Oh how I love PINK for my little girl!!

4 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

She is so adorable! You are blessed!

Alexis said...

Lori, she looks JUST like you! Preciousness. Praying for you!! I know those first few weeks can be so exhausting, even if you have the "perfect" baby, and she's definitely perfect. Love you both!!

Tracy said...

So cute! I bet you're enjoying every moment with your sweet girl! It's the best isn't it!

Meant to be a mom said...

She is just so sweet in her little pink outfit plus 1 green button :) I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails