Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Savannah's Bow Board

I wanted to share Savannah's Bow Board with you all!


I started with a bulletin board/thumb tack board that I got at a garage sale.

I had bought some pink fabric to cover it with, I used staples to fasten it.


I then covered it with tulle to give it a softer look. Let me just say right off, this is not a professional job! HA! It was made with what I had on hand, so if you would look at the back of the board you would think its a joke!!



Next I have the finished product!! I cut out the "S" from some kind of cloth I found at Wal Mart, and then I hot glued the little jewels on.

I got all my ribbon at Wal Mart as well, I was really impressed with there selection and price. I just cut the ribbon to the size I needed, then fastened it on the back with thumb tacks. I am hoping it will hold up good enough with thumb tacks.


Here it is with a few bows clipped on. I am hoping my changing center will arrive this week, then I can hang this up finally!!!



My 36 week post will be coming soon! I have my 36 week appointment today, so I want to wait and add what the Dr. says!! Today I am 36 weeks and 2 days, I am in the 9th month!! Since I had both of my Showers, I was able to get a lot of things accomplished! I will be sharing soon!!


Have a great Wednesday!!!




10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I was thinking about buying one but that looks pretty simple to make! Thanks for sharing!

Callie said...

That's adorable! You did a great job on it!

Elaina Weaver said...

Too cute!! You did a great job.

Caitrin said...

Oh how cute! I love the jeweled "S" you put on it!

Cute pics from your baby shower too :)

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the bow board! You are so crafty!

Brittany said...

You are so creative! It looks adorable!

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Great job ;)

Nick and Kristi said...

Love the bow board..It is so adorable:) Maybe you should start a business selling them on etsy:)

Jamie said...

Awww very cute! I'm sure you'll have no problem filling it with cute little bows :)

Annie said...

it turned out SO CUTE!!! :)
you are very creative hun! can't wait to see her room all finished!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails