On Monday night I had my 2nd Baby Shower, given by my family!
My sisters put together this amazing diaper cake!! That little lamb on top is so precious!! I have it in her crib! Below that is the most adorable onesie, it says "Baby's first Easter!" Also on the cake were cute little pink Converse shoes, car seat toys, bows, paci's, bear blanket (on back), socks, receiving blankets and much more!
My sisters put together this amazing diaper cake!! That little lamb on top is so precious!! I have it in her crib! Below that is the most adorable onesie, it says "Baby's first Easter!" Also on the cake were cute little pink Converse shoes, car seat toys, bows, paci's, bear blanket (on back), socks, receiving blankets and much more!
Me and one of the hosts, my sister! All of my brothers, sisters, and brother's girlfriend went together and bought us the car seat/stroller combo!!! I was so excited about that!! Now me and hubby just need to get it put together, and of course, get the car seat in the car ready to go!! My Grandparents got us the swing that we wanted!! I am still so thrilled that we got these items!!
Below is the delicious and precious cake!!
One of the funniest things of the whole night was my little nephew (1 1/2 yrs. old), he saw my belly and he was sure there was a ball in there!! He just kept saying "Ball" and pointing/touching my belly!! It was so priceless!!! I cannot wait to see how him and my other little nephew will react to the baby!
I got a lot of things that I was still needing so I have been busy packing my hospital bags, organizing, and finishing up her Nursery!! The changing center should arrive tomorrow!!!
I got a lot of things that I was still needing so I have been busy packing my hospital bags, organizing, and finishing up her Nursery!! The changing center should arrive tomorrow!!!




6 comments:
What a great cake. That actually gave me tears in my eyes. How exciting@ What a great shower.
Kami
LOVE the diaper cake! Glad you had a great shower.
YEA!! I can't wait to see her nursery all put together!!
Looks like a wonderful shower! That's so great y'all got some nice things!
Yay! What a fun shower!! Can't wait until Savannah is here!
That is to cute about your belly looking like a ball:) I will say you can def tell we are in our last trimester we both look like we could explode anyday:) Cant wait to see the nursery all finished up!!!
Post a Comment