Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Little Blessing at 36 Weeks!!

Wednesday February 9, 2011
Our Little Blessing at 36 Weeks and 2Days!

How far along? 36 Weeks

Baby's size and stats? Our baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day! Info taken from pregnancy.com

Gain? Well I gained 5 pounds! Are you serious!! I knew it would come sooner or later since I had not been gaining for a few weeks. My total gain is now 28 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Everyday I get dressed in my maternity clothes I think, "Wow, I will not be wearing these for much longer!"

Sleep? Sleep is a constant battle for me. I am pretty used to getting up at least 3 times to pee, so that I can handle now, but its those nights that I get up 6 or more times that wear me out!! One thing I should do, but don't, is take naps during the day. I know I could use them, but I always think I have way to much to do!

Foods I am loving? Cake, honey roasted peanuts and of course milk!!

Foods I am hating? Plain chicken is finally not quite as disgusting for me, but I still don't prefer it.

Best moment this week? Going through and organizing all of the Shower gifts! Also, getting her bedding all finished up!!

Movement? Very strong movements! Some days more than others, it makes me wonder if somethings I eat make her more active! Also, since she has moved, my belly changes shapes so much! It looks so weird sometimes, and I can feel exactly where she is all the time when I touch my bump! I love it!!! I cannot wait to feel her moving in my arms!!

Symptoms/Emotions?
1. EXCITED!!!
2. Anxious as to when she will decide to arrive!
3. Busy with all the last minute preparations!!
4. Back pain x1,ooo,ooo!!! It is so painful sometimes I could just cry! I had a chiropractor appointment yesterday, and a pregnancy massage coming up so I am hoping those two things will help!
4. Constant Braxton Hicks!! They come a lot more when I am being physical, sometimes they actually hurt!
5. I feel more at peace than I have this whole pregnancy!! Thank you Lord!!

Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah

What I'm looking forward to? My changing center arriving, then I can put the final touches on the Nursery!!

Milestones: I am 9 months pregnant, and feeling like it!! My body is definitely getting ready for labor!
At my Doctor appointment today everything looked great! It was a really quick appointment. She checked me, and I am not dialated or thinned out yet. AND...Savannah is still head down!!! YAY!! Way to go Savannah!!


Weekly Pics & Belly Shots!!!!




Today I feel so blessed that my hubby has been able to come to each and every Dr./Baby appointment with me!!


5 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

Aww girl you look great...All Belly:) Time is really passing fast when you said you are 9months I was like wow that means Im 9months too...seems like these details are slipping away from me since Im so consumed with other things these days:)

Melody said...

I look forward to your weekly updates. I love reading them. I was so thankful that Zach was able to come to all of my appointments with me too. It made him feel like he was a part of what was going on with me :)

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

You look great!!

Not too much longer!! :)

Jamie said...

Looking great as always! She'll be here SO soon :)

Brittany said...

I'm sooo excited for you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails