Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Little Blessing at 35 Weeks!

Thursday February 3, 2011
Our Little Blessing at 35 Weeks and 3Days!
We were out of electricity for about 2 days due to very bad weather, so I had no Internet! I feel so behind on all my blog reading, and my posting!!

How far along? 35 Weeks

Baby's size and stats? Our baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds! Info taken from pregnancy.com

Gain? 23 pounds. I was shocked when I saw I did not gain one pound in like 2 weeks! I was almost concerned, but my Dr. said everything looks good, and that I probably will not have a 10 pound baby! I was very happy to hear that!

Maternity clothes? My clothes are getting tighter!! AHHH!!

Sleep? Sleep has been miserable until last night! I was getting up once every hour to pee!! EVERY HOUR THE WHOLE NIGHT LONG! I would wake up and feel exhausted! But last night I finally got a good nights rest, I only got up twice to pee!!

Foods I am loving? Cheese and crackers, salads and cake!!

Foods I am hating? Same: Plain Chicken, turkey, ham. Also, salty meals didn't appeal to me to much.

Best moment this week? Finding out that Savannah is head down!!!! At my appointment on Monday my Doctor brought out the little ultrasound machine, and we were all surprised to see her head down!! I think that is why I have been needing to pee A LOT more. This is the first time that she has been head down, I can definitely tell a difference in the way my belly looks.

Movement? Her movements have felt different since she has moved. I can feel one of her feet all the time! It is so amazing!

Symptoms/Emotions? 1. VERY EMOTIONAL. I especially get emotional when I think about going to work after the baby. It won't be quite as much as what I do now, but it is just torturing me. I wish I could just not think about it! I have noticed I am a lot more emotional with everything.
2. Peeing a lot.
3. Off and on back pain.
4. Occasional headache.
5. I feel like my face has swollen up.
6. Occasional contractions, but nothing major.

Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah

What I'm looking forward to? MY SHOWERS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

Milestones: Savannah moving to the head down position, and this is my last week in the 8th month!!

Weekly Pics & Belly Shots!!!!

Today I feel so blessed that Savannah has moved to the head down position, and that she is healthy and ready to be born at any time!!


7 comments:

Kendra said...

YEA for head down and YEA for 35 weeks!!!

Sarah said...

WOW! You made it! :) So incredibly happy for you!! Good luck with everything and cant wait to see pics of your baby girl and a glowing mama! :)

Brittany said...

Yay! I was getting worried not hearing from you, but I should have known the it was due to weather. Hope you have a great time at your showers! Can't wait to see pics!

Jamie said...

You look great girl!

She'll be here SO soon!

Mrs. Mama said...

woohooo for almost 9 months! time has just flown by! and a BIG wooohooo for HEAD DOWN! GO SAVANNAH go! have fun at your shower this weekend... can't wait to hear all about it!

and as always, you look wonderful!

Annie said...

so exciting!! i can't believe you are almost into your 9th month!! :)
you look great in the pics hun!! your tummy has been so cute the whole time!
have a wonderful time at your showers this weekend!

Nick and Kristi said...

I hear ya sister on so many of these things...Our little man has been head down for a while now and if he is just in the right position its like you could be on the toliet all the time...Like a little trampoline for them...our bladder that is:)

Then as far as sleep and your clothes I hate to tell you this but it is just going to get worse:( The bigger baby boy gets even though he is head down because Im so short torso he is constantly in my ribs which thus causes the upper scapula pain and lack of sleep:(((( and My clothes....I hate most of them right now they are just tight and I feel like Im huge so I choose to wear my comfy clothes/avoid mirrors these days unless I have to get dressed in real clothes.

Wow I need some wine with all this:) Oh how I wish we could get together for lunch we could just vent! I do of course love doing all this for my babe but man these last two weeks Ive really hit a wall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails