Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Shower Number 1!!

Today was my first baby shower!! Hubby's Mom threw the shower for us, along with the help of his sister in laws and Grandma! I was so excited for this day to finally arrive! When I got there and saw all the pink baby stuff, I just still could not believe that this shower was for me. I am having a baby...and soon! Thank you Lord!!




My hubby's Grandma made the cakes! She is the best cake maker around!! I thought these both turned out so fabulous, Oh and they tasted AMAZING!! Chocolate, my favorite!!

One of hubby's sister in law's made this beautiful diaper cake! I was blown away at what a great job she did!


Hubby's Aunt also made a diaper cake! I cannot believe I got two!! I was so happy about that! You should just see how much stuff she fit into this diaper cake!! Here are just some of the items I found in the cake: socks, spoons, onesies, baby wash, pacifiers, desitin, bibs, toys, doll, sleeper and a few other things as well!! Very creative!

I was blessed with so many amazing gifts! Lets just say Savannah's wardrobe has expanded a lot!!! She was blessed with a TON of clothes today! Here are just a few pictures of some things we got! I would love to show you everything but that would take quite a while!

Wipes Warmer

Boppy Pillow

A few other items we received were a Jogging stroller, baby monitors, diapers, towels and wash clothes, blankets, hats, bottles, bibs, bows, picture frame, handmade hat with blanket (so soft), shoes, onesies and a whole bunch of other things too!!

Shower Number 2 is coming soon!!! I cannot wait to organize all my things for Savannah!! I feel so much more prepared just after today! I am having some contractions this evening, maybe it's from all the excitement from today!!

Today I feel so Blessed to have so many friends and family support us with our soon to arrive little girl!!


14 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh im so happy for you. You deserve it all!! Enjoy sorting and playing with all of her stuff

Xoxo

Anna & Kirby said...

How exciting! :)

Brittany said...

Love all of your pics!! You made out girl! Savannah is going to be dressed fabulously!

Nick and Kristi said...

What a wonderful shower:) That cake looks like its to die for..mmmm...and the diaper cake your Aunt made is such a wonderful and creative gift. So did opening your gift wear you out as much as it did me? I remember sweating like a pig after about the 5th gift. Amazing what will wear us out these days.

Micha said...

WOW! You have been truly blessed. You are obviously very muched loved by everyone involved. Enjoy shower number 2.

Jamie said...

Looks like you had a FUN and CUTE shower! Savannah will have so many nice things when she arrives :)

Jessica said...

I love the pictures! Looks like you had a great shower! So excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything lookes beautiful! So glad it went well. Isn't it an amazing feeling to finally have your own baby shower?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

Everything lookes beautiful! So glad it went well. Isn't it an amazing feeling to finally have your own baby shower?!?! :)

Kendra said...

YEA for baby showers!! Mine were last year in Jan too...and it's so fun for me to sit here now with my babies in my lap and remember the excitement I felt at this time last year!!!!

So fun!!

Unknown said...

Your shower looks gorgeous! Glad you got so many great things.

Unknown said...

Your shower looks gorgeous! Glad you got so many great things.

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

What a beautiful shower! Love all the details!

Ashley said...

Awwww it looks like a GREAT shower! Not much longer now;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails