First of all I want to Thank you ALL for your comments! They meant so much to me!! I have been having contractions mostly everyday, but nothing worse than what I had before. They told me to monitor them, and if they would get more painful or keep on for a few hours to call. A few have been pretty hard, but they don't continue on as they did before! It's nothing like I had when I was in the Hospital! I went in a week ago today! So we have made it to 34 1/2 weeks!!!
_________________________________________________
Wednesday January 26, 2011
Our Little Blessing at 34 Weeks and 2 Days!
How far along? 34 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. Yeah!! Info taken from pregnancy.com
Our Little Blessing at 34 Weeks and 2 Days!
How far along? 34 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. Yeah!! Info taken from pregnancy.com
Gain? Still probably up 23 pounds. I have a Doctor appointment coming up before my next weekly update so I will have a correct weight every week now.
Maternity clothes? All maternity. I really don't care that I am wearing the same things over and over. I just thought to myself I will not be wearing these clothes for much longer! I am loving that after so many years I can finally wear maternity clothes!! I will miss my belly so much once its gone, so I want to enjoy every minute!
Sleep? I have been trying to drink a LOT more water, so I have noticed I pee a few more times at night. Some nights she keeps me up with her movements and hiccups! So precious!! It's times like that I so want to hold her and snuggle her!
Foods I am loving? Salads, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers!
Foods I am hating? Same: Plain Chicken, turkey, ham. Also, salty meals didn't appeal to me to much.
Best moment this week? Organizing clothes I got handed down from Kevin's Sis-n-Law! There were so many cute clothes, and in the sizes that she will wear right away! I have felt the urge to organize and prepare! I am so glad, because it had left me for a long time!!
Movement? This morning her movements were painful, she is getting stronger!! Grow Savannah, Grow!
Symptoms? 1. Some minor swelling in my ankles, legs and now my hands.
2. Some contractions mostly every day.
3. Headache
4. Feeling faint and nauseated some days.
5. Easily get out of breath.
Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah
What I'm looking forward to? Both my showers in the next weeks and a half!!
Milestones: I really feel 34 weeks is huge!!!
Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah
What I'm looking forward to? Both my showers in the next weeks and a half!!
Milestones: I really feel 34 weeks is huge!!!
Weekly Pics & Belly Shots!!!!








13 comments:
Cuteness! Grow, girls, grow!!
beautiful!!!
You look great!
I am so happy to hear that you are still pregnant. Your belly is so cute!
your tummy is so cute!! and you look great hun!! take it easy and rest when you can!
i now want some veggies and dip and crackers and cheese ;)
so exciting your showers are coming up!!!
New reader here :) Umm. . . you are adorable! Congratulations on your pregnancy and I pray your little baby will stay in there a few more weeks!
You look great :-) I can't believe you at 34 weeks. Keep growing Savannah!!! Am praying for ya'll!
You look so great and adorable. I'm so glad that the sweet baby is staying inside and the contractions haven't gotten worst. Hopefully they will stay that way for a while longer.
I had some very strong braxton hicks with my son for months before the real deal started. Hopefully that's how yours are.
I'm praying for you guys :)
I am so happy to read this post...I was getting a little worried that maybe you were back in the hospital because havent heard from you....Anyways I always worry I wont really know when I am in real labor...I have had a few contractions here and there where I pretty much feel my uterus tightening but nothing painful so by the way you describe yours I am guessing when the time comes I will know...Im guessing your probably not working or if you are you better be taking it eas when you get home...Thats and order Girlie:) Take Care
You look great!! And I'm officially jealous a little tiny bit that you got to be more pregnant than me. How lame is that, right? :) So happy you little princess is still baking in your tummy!!
Congrats on reaching 34 weeks. Must take a bit of 'stress' away. I hope the rest of the time goes smoothly, until you get to 'complain' about sleepless nights of course :-)
Please check out my blog
http://iwannabepreggo.blogspot.com/
I left you an award!!
Just a few more weeks to go! You look great!
Post a Comment