Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Difference A Few Months Can Make

The other day I thought I would look for my first pregnancy photo. Well, I found it and lets just say I stared at it for about an hour! I was so shocked as to how much I have changed. So I thought I would share the difference with you...

I know in these last few weeks I will be growing more than I think. I am so curious what my last weeks photo will look like!!

I will say pregnancy is not easy. It may be for some people, but I think it is pretty challenging. A woman's body is so amazing. I was just thinking the other day, where are all my organs? Because I cannot imagine them still being in me!! HA! I am sure they are pretty scrunched. With that said, going through a pregnancy is worth every little pain and discomfort. I say that as our Sweet little Savannah has been punching me the whole morning, that is truly amazing to me. I can just imagine her tiny little hand moving all about, and soon enough I will be able to hold that little hand, and cuddle with my little daughter. It brings tears to my eyes when I imagine that day.

It was a long road to get to where we are today, but I am so glad that we kept on fighting and praying. Mostly I am so thankful for the Blessing that was given to us by our Lord. Pregnancy is truly a reminder of how Awesome our God is!

I think of you all still trying to conceive, you are so dear to my heart. Prayers are being said for you today!!

Today I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to experience a Pregnancy!


12 comments:

{N} Jones said...

I could not agree more with you Lori - pregnancy and the woman's body is a beautiful thing! It is truly a sign of God's amazing work. I too have enjoyed looking back at my very first baby bump picture and think my gosh I have really grown already. I am glad I am not the only one that thinks - where are all my organs at? :) I am a little envious you are in your third trimester already. Good luck with your remaining pregnancy hun!

Jamie said...

You've looked amazing throughout your whole pregnancy!

I agree with you...a woman's body is definitely amazing :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ashley Tremaine said...

So glad you are so healthy and that Savannah is doing well!! Pregnancy can be wonderful..and so hard...but ALWAYS worth it! Love seeing your belly pics!

Brittany said...

I love your baby bump!! You look fabulous as always :)

Ashley said...

Not much longer now ;) you look great!

Callie said...

It's fun comparing pictures through the months! I think it's going to be so weird NOT having this little boy in my stomach anymore, with him being in there for almost ten months! I'm getting used to the big belly and not being able to put on my socks. :-)

Anonymous said...

You look great! :) It is amazing what our bodies can do! It even more hit home with me when I was holding him in our arms for the first time. I still look at him and think "he grew inside me?! I made this perfect little human?!" Pregnancy and motherhood are amazing wonderful things and I'm so happy that God has blessed us with little ones to love. :)

Michelle said...

You look so adorable. I can't believe you're in the home stretch. It seems just like yesterday you were telling us of the BFP! Exciting things are to come! I'll be thinking of you!
xoxoxo

Ape said...

you look so wonderful!!! I can not wait to see how beautiful little savannah is. Take it all in because it will be here before you know it!!

Nick and Kristi said...

You look great...Honestly you have only gained in your belly so good or you:) Our bodies and babies are def amazing!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Just look at you, isn't it just amazing how much we can grow. I completely agree that its a little scary thinking of how our organs get squashed up in our ribs so the baby can have space.
You look great, yes you will grow a lot more believe it or not, and yes it is truly a hard change on your body but what a blessing :)
You look great.

heartincharge said...

Both are adorable pictures. I haven't started taking pictures. This makes me want to start so I can appreciate every moment. Thank you for the example of appreciating your pregnancy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails