Friday January 21, 2011
Our Little Blessing at 32 Weeks and 4 Days!
How far along? 33 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Savannah should weigh a little over 4 pounds now, and should be past the 17" mark. WOW. She is growing. I remember like it was just yesterday when she was only the size of a bean!! Amazing!
Gain? Last I was at the Dr. I had gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks! Yeah, you heard that right. I am hoping some if it was water weight, because I have started to swell so bad. So I would be up 24 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes, all maternity basically. I have started to feel like I wear the same thing over and over! Only a few weeks to go!
Our Little Blessing at 32 Weeks and 4 Days!
How far along? 33 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Savannah should weigh a little over 4 pounds now, and should be past the 17" mark. WOW. She is growing. I remember like it was just yesterday when she was only the size of a bean!! Amazing!
Gain? Last I was at the Dr. I had gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks! Yeah, you heard that right. I am hoping some if it was water weight, because I have started to swell so bad. So I would be up 24 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes, all maternity basically. I have started to feel like I wear the same thing over and over! Only a few weeks to go!
Sleep? Sleep has still been better ever since I got that amazing pillow. I get up about 3-4 times to pee, so that has gotten a little better. I think it's because I am sleeping so much better.
Foods I am loving? This week salads have tasted so good! And Milk as always. Oh, I can't forget the Milkshakes too!
Foods I am hating? Same: Plain Chicken, turkey, ham. Also, salty meals didn't appeal to me to much this past week.
Best moment this week? Getting out of the Hospital! Post on that to follow.
Movement? Her movements have been so strong. One new thing I have noticed this week is her having hiccups! Too cute! But I always feel so bad for her when she's having them, because I know how I hate to have them! Poor Savannah!
Symptoms? 1. Swelling in my ankles, legs and now my hands.
2. Pre term labor scare. We really thought Savannah was going to be born this week. Post on that to follow, hoping sometime today.
3. Feeling very fearful of having birth. I know I am a huge baby! But after this week, it got me scared! I just want her here!
4. Feeling faint and nauseated some days.
Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah
What I'm looking forward to? My showers coming so soon!!
Milestones: Being at the point where I feel like she could arrive at any minute, no matter if I have everything prepared or now! Which by the way, I do not!
Weekly Pics!
These pictures were taken Wednesday morning before work 1.19.11. Later that day I was in the Hospital. I had every intention of posting my 33 week update that day.
Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah
What I'm looking forward to? My showers coming so soon!!
Milestones: Being at the point where I feel like she could arrive at any minute, no matter if I have everything prepared or now! Which by the way, I do not!
Weekly Pics!
These pictures were taken Wednesday morning before work 1.19.11. Later that day I was in the Hospital. I had every intention of posting my 33 week update that day.






6 comments:
B E A UTIFUL GIRL!!! Hope everything is okay !!!
So happy to hear you are out of the hospital with her still in your belly! Hoping everything is ok! You look great.
You are just all belly :) Too cute!
Hope you're feeling okay after your stay in the hospital!
Yikes, hope everything is ok... I have a confession. Im a huge airhead and accidentally erased your email from me with the address. For some reason it ended up in my spam box ??!! Anyway, if you could be so kind as to re-send. I PROMISE not to delete it this time.
Im not sure if you will get it before Savannah's birth since she wants to come out and play sooner that you thought. ;)
But I will try... ps. what colors are you doing her nursery? If you don't wanna tell thats ok, I'll just mix a bunch of colors together.
Xoxo
GapGirl
Palmetto270@aol.com
you look amazing hun!!
glad your little lady is still in your belly! i'm interested to hear the story about what happened.
and like you i'm totally nervous about giving birth.
i'll be praying savannah doesn't make an early arrival.
Oh no! Can't wait to hear the story. Can't believe you're 33 weeks already!! You look fab!
Post a Comment