How far along? 32 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? Savannah should weigh about 4 pounds now!! WOW! I can tell, because her movements have been a LOT stronger!
Maternity clothes? I got one more pair of pants and a pair of sweat pants. I thought the sweat pants will come in handy even after the baby is born. This is the first week that I can see a major weight gain in my legs/butt. My one pair of pants were like tight around those areas!!
Sleep? One of my girlfriends saved me!! She let me borrow her maternity pillow, and let me tell you it works!! I am able to get comfy right away instead of after like 10 minutes!! If you can get one of these it is so worth it. Even if you only use it in the last trimester! So overall this pillow has helped me get more solid sleep, I am still getting up about 4 times per night to pee.

Foods I am loving? Milkshakes, veggies and dip, The Olive Garden!!
Foods I am hating? Same: Plain Chicken, turkey, ham.
Best moment this week? Noticing Savannah is moving soooo much more.
Movement? Just in the last week I have felt her so much more. Her movements are so much stronger. I can actually feel that it is a body part, I still am not sure as to what it is though, either butt, feet, arms or head! HA!
Symptoms? 1.Still have swelling in my calves and ankles, occasionally I will get it in my hands.
2. Rib pain. I can feel her under my ribs. My ribs are so sore.
3. I get out of breath so easily. I really don't mind that I breath like a cow most of the time! Oh, and I have started to sit like a pregnant lady, legs spread. I used to tell myself that I will never do that! LOL!
Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah
What I'm looking forward to? My Showers in just a few weeks!!
Milestones: Officially feeling very uncomfortable. And we have finished our Registry's!
Weekly Pics!







13 comments:
You look SO GREAT! Love your poses...ha! So glad to see you happy and healthy!
You look great girl! I'm loving your outfit :)
I love that pillow! Wish I would have had one when I was pregnant. Oh well.. Now I know for next time ;)
Lookin' great girl!! =)
Abbey was WAY up in my ribs too and it would make me SO short of breath. I kept telling people she was trying to come out my throat! HA!
Love your outfit! You look great! So sorry to hear your rib pains. I know how much they hurt. :(
Looking beautiful. Don't you just love those maternity pillows. They truly do save us prego girls while sleeping. :)
Oh girlie how we are twins...I have really loved my prego pillow as it is the only thing that allows me a couple good hours of sleep:)
As far as pants go I noticed mine are a little tighter this weeks as well but I am so not wanting to buy anymore:( But I did pick up a pair of petite(because Im so short) Yoga pants from Motherhood and I love them..think they will be great post baby
We are the same as well with the breathing...I felt like a fool the other day...I was walking to my car and trying to make a call at the same time to my mom...After just a few short sentances I had to let her go because I was so out of breath...Oh my
And the Ribs...Baby Boy loves the Ribs at night of course when Im most uncomfortable...and he has def bigger movements...Do yours kinda hurt sometime? Mine do and just think technically I still have like 6more weeks and you still have 8 more...Oh my:)
you look great hun!! so happy! :) i love it!!
i'm also up 18 pounds and 7 weeks behind you, yikes!!
so exciting that your showers are coming up and that you have completed your registry!!!
i really want to get registered soon and start figuring my shower(s) out!!
i feel like i have a million things to do, as i'm sure you do as well ;)
have a great weekend hun!!
HI!!! I can't believe you are 32 weeks already!! Your pregnancy is flying by!! Im so happy for you. If you have an address you can privately email me that would be great. I would love to send you a gift for sweet Savannah. I know privacy is an issue so I don't care whos address you send me or if its a po box, just so that eventually it will make it to you =)
Thanks
You look great Lori. Absolutely beautiful. I love your black dress too. I want that pillow and I'm not even pregnant yet, I can imagine how comfortable it is for you.
I can't wait to see Savannah's adorable face. Enjoy your last few weeks :) Hope you get very spoiled and pampered :)
looking beautiful, as always mama! i can't believe you are 32 weeks... getting so SO close! yay for finishing your registry! i never could tell butt, head, etc, even at the very end... i would guess but i never knew for sure!! glad you are getting better sleep! rest up!
32 weeks, almost there!! you look amazing and that pillow thing is so cool :)
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Hey! I don't know how far from Columbus you are, but we're having a Columbus blogger brunch this Sunday at 10am at Mimi's Cafe near Polaris. If you're interested in going, let me know!
Post a Comment