Monday, January 3, 2011
Our Little Blessing at 31 Weeks!
Our Little Blessing at 31 Weeks!
How far along? 31 Weeks
Baby's size and stats? This week, Savannah measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. This information taken from Pregnancy.com
Gain? 18 pounds is the total that I have gained as of last Friday at my Dr. Appointment. I am sure I would have gained more if I would not have been sick.
Maternity clothes? Mostly all maternity clothes. I have bought larger sizes in underwear and undershirts, and it feels so good! I can breath!!
Sleep? Sleep is a lot better since I have figured out exactly where to position 3 pillows! Then when I need to get up for the bathroom (which is about an average of 5 times) it takes quite a while to get comfy again!
Foods I am loving? Steak and Ice Cream has just started to sound good.
Foods I am hating? Plain Chicken, turkey, ham.
Best moment this week? Spending a fabulous long weekend with my hubby, the last New Year with just the two of us. He takes such good care of me!!!
Movement? I feel her moving a lot. I just love to feel any kind of movement, it just reassures me that she is ok in there!
Symptoms? 1.I always know when my blood pressure drops, because I feel like I am going to faint. That has been the most difficult symptom for me, I basically have to stop whatever I am doing and lay on my side.
2. I have a sciatic nerve problem in my right upper thigh, and it hurts so bad sometimes!
3. I also have been feeling a lot more tired all the time, especially when I have not slept good, then I can tell I am a lot more emotional as well.
4. I have been getting a lot of swelling in my calves and feet. I would love to know when /if you experienced this symptom in your pregnancy.
Gender? A GIRL...Our Sweet Savannah
What I'm looking forward to? Childbirth classes that are coming up this month. I want to feel a little more educated as to what is about to happen when this little one decides to arrive!!
Milestones: Feeling like we are on the home stretch in our Pregnancy!
Weekly Pics!

I hope you all had a wonderful start to 2011!!!



14 comments:
Oh my goodness! You're almost there! You look fabulous and love your recaps!
ah! you are too cute girly!! i'm glad to hear things are going well for the most part. you are getting so close to meeting your little lady! so exciting :)
You look wonderful!
You look amazing! I had swelling that started in the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy... you are in the homestretch, getting close! have fun at classes!
You look fabulous girl!! I know you are so ready to meet her.
God is good!
You look great girl! She'll be here SO soon!
Not sleeping well and being tired will make you more emotional...remember this after baby girl comes =).
When you feel like bursting into tears...you must likely need a NAP!! This was some of the BEST advice my doctor gave me post-partum...SO TRUE.
You look so cute and you are all BELLY!
The next 9 weeks will go by so fast so just enjoy being pregnant even if sometimes it is miserable.
You look wonderful girl!!!
Looking absolutely beautiful. I just love that your all baby.
I'm glad your doing good and that your sleep is getting better. I agree it can be so uncomfortable. Thank the lord for those body pillows :)
I have to position all my pillows too and then it takes forever!! We are almost there!!
Hi Girl...You are looking so good..Glad you figured out how to set up your nest just right...I have a few ways I try to set up mine to but I wish I had a video camera of when I try to get up at night from my sea of pillows it pretty funny becaue Im stuck like a beached whale:) Take Care!!!!
Looking wonderful, as always! Can't believe she is growing so fast, and will be here before we know it. Can't wait to hear about your childbirth classs!
You look fabulous and are almost at the end! I love the name you've chosen, and by the way, you have a pretty fabulous name yourself ;)
I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read about your journey towards parenthood!
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment