Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 19 Weeks!!

Monday, October 13
Our Little Blessing at 19 weeks!

How far along? 19 Weeks

Baby's size and stats?
She should be able to start hearing us this week!! I want to start reading to her!!

Gain? I have gained a total of 7 pounds, I weighed myself at the Dr and I have gained 6-7 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Still the same. Just maternity bottoms. Things are getting a lot tighter recently!! :)

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? Sleep is good, but I am still waking up on my back. My Dr. said to get some kind of support pillow and put it behind me so I don't roll onto my back. But then I have been having problems with my left side getting numb. It is so weird. I try to stay on my left side as much as I can because I read that is the best side for the baby.

Foods I am loving? Flavorful foods, mashed potatoes, noodles, chocolate milk and more chocolate milk!

Foods I am hating? Plain chicken, fried foods.

Best moment this week? Can you guess!! :) Seeing our precious baby on screen for almost a half hour and finding our that our baby's a GIRL!!!! She was sucking her thumb the whole time, and it brought me to tears every time. That was something I will never forget for as long as I live!!

Movement? I have not felt any movement, and now I know why!! I told my ultrasound tech that I have not been feeling any movement, and I thought it was strange because I could see our baby is very active. She was kicking and moving all around!! :) He said my placenta is in the front instead of in the back and she is kicking that so I do not feel anything. He said she will make up for lost time in a few months! I felt so relieved to hear that there is actually a reason for me not feeling anything.

Symptoms? I have been a lot more hungry more often. When I do not eat every hour or two I will feel nauseous.

Gender? A beautiful baby GIRL!!

What I'm looking forward to? I cannot wait to meet her!! I am very very impatient right now. I want to hold her, and look at her!! She is so precious. Her profile just melts my heart.

Milestones: Finding out our baby's gender!! And she is measuring exactly 19 weeks and 2 days!! Right on!!

Emotions: So happy that my face hurts. I have been smiling so much. I feel very blessed that our baby is healthy and that everything looked great. We were able to see every part of our baby, and the Lord has Blessed us immensely.










8 comments:

Brittany said...

So thrilled for you!! You look fabulous!

The Pifer's said...

So So happy for you! Congrats on your baby girl, do you have any names picked out!

Love ya sweet friend!!

Kendra said...

Luke's placenta was that way too. In the beginning I felt Abbey way more, but sure enough, over time I felt Luke PLENTY =)

Melody said...

Well, names??? I'm SO happy for you!

Jamie said...

You look great and SO happy!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Momma! :)

Nick and Kristi said...

You def have a glow to you this week:) So happy to hears things are going so well!!!

Unknown said...

So excited for you! Yay for being a girl! Let the shopping begin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails