Monday, October
Our Little Blessing at 18 weeks!
How far along? 18 Weeks
Baby's size?
Head to rump, our baby is about 5 1/2 inches long about the length of a bell pepper and he/she weighs almost 7 ounces. He/she's busy flexing his/her arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead.
Our Little Blessing at 18 weeks!
How far along? 18 Weeks
Baby's size?
Head to rump, our baby is about 5 1/2 inches long about the length of a bell pepper and he/she weighs almost 7 ounces. He/she's busy flexing his/her arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead.
Gain? I have gained a total of 7 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Still the same. Just maternity bottoms.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep is good. I have been needing to use the restroom a lot more this week during the night.
Foods I am loving? Spaghetti, and flavorful foods!
Foods I am hating? I think I could start eating ravioli again (I had been hating that food). Fried foods still don't make me feel good.
Best moment this week? Feeling a baby inside me. Many times this past week I have very weird feelings/sensations in my belly!!
Movement? I have not felt any movement since last week, and I have been so anxious to feel the baby again!!!
Symptoms? I have been getting some cramping in my lower abdomen, it feels like stretching of my muscles. Is this normal? Last night right before my picture I was actually in a bit of pain from it.
Gender? This week I was thinking a Boy!
What I'm looking forward to? Movement that is very distinct! And of course finding out the gender!!!!!!!
Milestones: I was looking at my belly and it looks like a pregnant belly. I kinda has the point now!! If that makes sense to anybody! HA! I just don't know how else to explain it!
Emotions: Very, very weepy. If I get my feelings hurt, or feel sad I could just cry for hours! Did you start getting more emotional in the middle of your pregnancy?
I still sorta look like I am in pain in these pics.







13 comments:
You look great! Can't wait to find out what you're having :)
Girl I could cry at ANY point during my pregnancy, and post partum too!! I was just crying the other night when I was buying baby FOOD for my babies because they are growing up so fast! Hormones are so powerful!!
And yes I had some pain like that, I was told it was just my ligaments stretching.
Will you text me on appointment day when you find out the sex? I am DYING to know!!!
YOu are looking so adorable!!!!
YOu are looking so adorable!!!!
Just a few more days until we both find out what we are having! :)
And yes the cramping/pulling pain is normal. It is called Round Ligament Pain. I have it almost every day and sometimes it is really intense. My doctor said it is completely normal. So nothing to worry about.
Have a great week!
As always, you look fabulous! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!
What a beautiful bump!! And yes, cramping is completely normal, it feels like a stretchy feeling and that makes sense as baby is GROWING! It brought me pain as well, and Doc just said "growing pains, totally normal."
CANNOT wait to find gender! I'm guessing.... boy!
I cried tons, at the beginning, in the middle, in the end, after the baby came out, I was a mess. But its the one time in your life where you can cry about every thing & get away with it. haha. I had weird sensations/feelings in my belly as well for a long time, kinda at 4 1/2 months. I felt like I was unsure if the baby was moving or not but around 6 months I could def. tell.
Excited for you to find out the gender, I let it be a surprise but it was hard holding out so long.
You look great! Love the bump! :) cramping is normal. It feels like a Charlie horse in my belly. My Ob said it's round ligament pains. But of course if you are in tears I would call your ob.
Im loving the little bump...Good for you only up 7lb I dont know what happened to me in this past week but I am now up 12lb but Dr. still says thats really good....and I have been feeling this cramping you are referring to and then it seems like a week later my belly really got bigger so its probably just stretching:)
Congrats, very cute! Just came across your blog. We too struggled with infertility with our first, however we are now expecting our 2nd through per miracle (I'm also 18 weeks). Look forward to following your blog.
I totally get you on the crampy pain. Mine got so intense a few weeks ago that I thought something was seriously wrong. Just try changing position. Most of the time, going to the bathroom and then parking myself on the couch for a while helps.
And the weepiness? Don't even get me started. I cry because my house is dirty. Then I cry because I have to clean it again. Then I cry because I just feel so good that it's clean. And then I cry because there's always something else that I need to do. Then I cry because I'm too stinkin' tired to do anything. Then I cry because my mom tells me she's coming over to help me for the day. Then I cry because she sees what a terrible mess my house has gotten itself in to since...yesterday. Then I cry because she's too busy to stop and let me take a nap. Then I cry because Jared comes home and I'm too tired to even think about supper.
So, no, I never have any emotional issues. You might want to get that checked out. ;)
You look just beautiful!! I'm glad your doing good. I felt lots of period type cramps and sharp pains (nothing to serious of course) while my belly was growing. I remember the round ligament pain hurting pretty bad at times.
Also my ribs hurt, hopefully that's all your feeling. I'm pretty sure its just normal growing pains. But honestly I called the nurse about EVERYTHING. Its ok, if it gives you piece of mind, do it.
Post a Comment